Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
[tweet]1305623318423384065[/tweet]

She is a bit of an idiot.

White will have been allowed to choose his shirt number from those available. I suppose I had better explain it to her....

3 (FREE) Ben White :lolol:

It's a p*sstake of the deluded Leeds fans' campaign.

Gotta love the boy's SOH

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
She is a bit of an idiot.

White will have been allowed to choose his shirt number from those available. I suppose I had better explain it to her....

3 (FREE) Ben White :lolol:

It's a p*sstake of the deluded Leeds fans' campaign.

Gotta love the boy's SOH

He’s going on to better than us or Leeds, the commentator’s last night told me

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was it? I don't remember that part of the whole saga.

Yeah. I was too interested in my Subbuteo set back then to follow politics, but that's where it all stemmed from.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I agree about Brexit and Political Correctness gone mad and also about other controversial stuff.

Fight me.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I didn't realise the squad number directly correlated to their position in the playing XI. Begs the question why Wolves are playing their left winger in goal.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If this thread annoys you, stop opening it and adding another post.

It really is that simple.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] thank you

Haters, stalkers, fun police.. move on to whatever interests you, Tories/Brexit/Jukebox/whatever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spending on players this window now close to 80 million, with add ons by my reckoning?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a shame: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...gGqYxR_ZChgE3F5RJ5s9ZBHzIBvYTx3lw1PT6x0ceBzY0

Got to love
One fan said the absence "might end up costing them a fair bit in sales".

Yeah I'm sure EA are going to really worry about a few Leeds fans not buying the game, especially as they will rush out and buy it as soon as the update with Elland Road lands. I might boycott it until they properly update the Amex, that will show them.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well EA better have updated the Amex and put in the Sky Box in the Southeast corner or they won't be getting 60 smackers from me! (possibly)

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Spending on players this window now close to 80 million, with add ons by my reckoning?

I think its well north of £85-90mill and also they are likely to have to factor in paying some or all of the £17-18mill for Augustin that they are contractually obliged to do. So £100+million which given the championship quality of most of their team seems a necessary investment by Leeds. Whether that money has been well spent remains to be seen, they seem to have been linked with almost every player going and have been openly advertising how much money they have to spend so I suspect some of those purchases will have been well above market value. Koch and Rodrigo have so far failed to show much promise apart from giving away penalties (3 between them so far), Leeds fans will be hoping that the over exaggerated myth that Bielsa can turn any player into a world beater will come to fruition but personally I think they might find out the hard way and struggle at times. Their signings have little or nor PL experience and will take time to adapt. I want them to fail spectacularly just for their fans being a total collection of clungemonkeys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here