Death List 2015

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bez (Happy Mondays)
Arthur Scargill (Coal, not dole)
Pete Burns (Dead or Alive. In this context, dead, obviously)
Lewis Hamilton
Prince Phillip

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
NSC Death List 01.png

Here is the full list. Please let me know if I have missed out anything.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Just seen the full list, some bizarre names on there, Helen Mirren ? Jimmy Bullard ?

A fair selection of musicians on there, B.B.King would be sad but no surprise, 90 this year but still touring. Cliff Richard ? Unless by his own hand, I doubt he does anything dangerous enough to do him any harm.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
From what I have heard of Jack Hayward, he was a great person much loved by the Wolves fans and I disassociate myself with this thread.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
From what I have heard of Jack Hayward, he was a great person much loved by the Wolves fans and I disassociate myself with this thread.

Why exactly ? Nobody has wished for any of these people to die, nobody is revelling in any death, just guessing at a sad reality. Possibly not in the best of tastes, but I can't see any reason to take offence (but then, I don't take offence at anything really)

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Why exactly ? Nobody has wished for any of these people to die, nobody is revelling in any death, just guessing at a sad reality. Possibly not in the best of tastes, but I can't see any reason to take offence (but then, I don't take offence at anything really)
Well I suppose I have to defend your right to the hilt to hold that view ……. if you must.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm putting Meatloaf on my list. Saw him on telly the other day, he ain't long for this world.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1 Did anyone pick Mrs Barlow
2 Have we sent an apology to the Wolves forum

I doubt anybody picked Deirdre, unless they were glued to the latest Coronation Street gossip. I had no idea she'd even left Corrie. Last time I watched it, Ken had just returned from- ahem- an "extended visit to his sister in Canada" and she was there to welcome him home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here