Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death List 2015

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
French Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi has died, nine months after suffering severe head injuries in a crash at the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix.

He was nominated by [MENTION=27091]Ulloa's Soul Patch[/MENTION]

The league table:

2 points

Gwylan, happypig, Ulloa's Soul Patch

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, desprateseagull, Hillian1,Pavilionaire, spence, The Rattler, Worthingite

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
French Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi has died, nine months after suffering severe head injuries in a crash at the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix.

The league table:

2 points

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, desprateseagull, Hillian1,Pavilionaire, spence, The Rattler, Worthingite

Why is my Stan Carter continually being ignored!?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

The league table:

2 points

1 point

How can you have 2 points? thought you had to nominate just one person?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
How can you have 2 points? thought you had to nominate just one person?

Indeed has been for decades, makes a mockery of the whole thing, no reason to be more & anyway the current title holder (me) has been told that larger than life Stan Carter RIP is a fictional character like Tintin.
Disgraceful way to treat a champion

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Indeed has been for decades, makes a mockery of the whole thing, no reason to be more & anyway the current title holder (me) has been told that larger than life Stan Carter RIP is a fictional character like Tintin.
Disgraceful way to treat a champion

Please accept my apologies for running this competition this year, I didn't realise that there had been previous competitions with a strict set of rules.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here