Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death down old steine

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Al Bion said:
It was just a young girl killed, very sad news.

Bus collision kills Russian girl

A teenage Russian girl has died after being hit by a double-decker bus in Brighton, East Sussex.
The 14-year-old suffered serious injuries in the collision on Friday afternoon and died in the Royal Sussex County Hospital during the weekend.

The accident happened just before 1330 BST in Castle Square. Sussex Police said it was believed the girl had been on a visit to Brighton.

Officers have made an appeal for witnesses to the accident.

News Article

Very sad indeed.

RIP :angel:

I hope something is done about this. People are crowded onto little islands and the buses can be merciless. Even if most of these collision or deaths are, perhaps, the fault of the pedestrian something must be done to eradicate it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I f***ing hate the busses on north street. They never slow down if there's people crossing, I'm not surprised someone's been hit to be honest, i've had a couple of close calls crossing outside boots.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Billy the Fish said:
I f***ing hate the busses on north street. They never slow down if there's people crossing, I'm not surprised someone's been hit to be honest, i've had a couple of close calls crossing outside boots.

Not being funny or owt but have you tried waiting for the green man? It tends to make it safer to cross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here