Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death down old steine

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I was down the botton of North St about an hour ago. There was about 4 police cars and it was cordoned off. Looked like a bus had hit someone. A bloke walked past and commented on how much blood there was, sounded a bit harsh.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Feel sorry for the Driver.. without trying to jump to conclusions, people step out in front of buses all the time.. :down:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
doesn't suprise me one bit, caught a bus down that way earlier and people were crossing like lunatics

:nono:

Oct 25, 2003
i've been run over once, by a motorbike, wasn't either of our faults though, a VAN driver was at fault

i got concussion and a few cuts and bruises, plus i think it made my knee a bit bad

i was f***ing lucky

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:
I lost my best friend (when I was 6) to a motorbike. Lucky escape Tommy. :)

Very sad if this is true and someone has died.
:angel:

Did you ask your mum for another one?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was on a bus that killed someone on the way down Beaconsfield Road a couple of years ago. f***ing HARSH on the driver, guy jumped out in front of it. Guts everywhere, not nice.

Needless to say, me and a mate had a few whiskies that evening.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The 4th is a heated day of slayers. Of course its a boring mention, but just 9 months today i was struck or fell on a tunnel road now closed.

Tis a day to be careful.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Saw a foreign student have a close call with a lorry down north Street the other day. He made the classic mistake of looking the wrong way and walking straight out into the path of the lorry. Luckily the lorry driver was on the ball and braked and swerved to miss him by inches.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I was in town earlier and i was by north st and i didnt see anything but there was a sign at the bus stop that said due to a collission there would be severe delays.

what a horrible thing to happen if its true! :down:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
The layout of the road and the bus lanes around the bottom of Trafalgar Street is lunatic, it almost invites you to look the wrong way as you cross from east to west.

Did it myself on the way back from Withdean a couple of years ago, with a bus coming the other way. Two seconds later and I'd have been history.

Not the first fatality there by any means, and not the last unless someone has a major rethink.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
people just srtep out in brighton though - makes it a bloody nigtmare to drive

sad sad news

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
It was just a young girl killed, very sad news.

Bus collision kills Russian girl

A teenage Russian girl has died after being hit by a double-decker bus in Brighton, East Sussex.
The 14-year-old suffered serious injuries in the collision on Friday afternoon and died in the Royal Sussex County Hospital during the weekend.

The accident happened just before 1330 BST in Castle Square. Sussex Police said it was believed the girl had been on a visit to Brighton.

Officers have made an appeal for witnesses to the accident.

News Article

D

Deleted User X18H

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I was on a bus that killed someone on the way down Beaconsfield Road a couple of years ago. f***ing HARSH on the driver, guy jumped out in front of it. Guts everywhere, not nice.

Needless to say, me and a mate had a few whiskies that evening.
That was almost outside my old house.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
I was down the botton of North St about an hour ago. There was about 4 police cars and it was cordoned off. Looked like a bus had hit someone. A bloke walked past and commented on how much blood there was, sounded a bit harsh.

You reckon there was more blood than the time we went to that pre school for a good time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here