Dear Southampton...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Saints fan on Notts County said:
What a horrible niggly team, definitely in Ince's mould. We were all over them but they worked hard. They did play some decent football in the second half and were better and not so time-wastingly boring as Brighton though.

:thumbsup:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Dusting off their Francis Benali calendars?

Buffing up their Ted Bates statue?

tedbatesstatue.jpg

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Long way to go yet. I'm still confident of finishing in top 2, and I still reckon you'll slip up at some point - you certainly won't win every game till the end of the season.
This infatuation some of you have got with rubbing our noses in it is quite weird really. We're a point behind second with a game in hand, not exactly a bad situation to be in.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just look again at the left hand holding the football :lolol:

The whole thing really is breathtakingly shit on every level.

Sep 1, 2010
Long way to go yet. I'm still confident of finishing in top 2, and I still reckon you'll slip up at some point - you certainly won't win every game till the end of the season.
This infatuation some of you have got with rubbing our noses in it is quite weird really. We're a point behind second with a game in hand, not exactly a bad situation to be in.

Infatuation? odd then your here then.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Infatuation? odd then your here then.

You should see "Bozza" on our forum then. I've never felt more embarrassed for someone in my life.
I came on here because someone linked it to footballforums, and I signed up because someone was making an argument using incorrect information r.e. Saints.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

And we have a game in hand on you in 3rd and 2 games in hand o. 2nd place and 4 points more, Adkins said after we played you something along the lines of "if Brighton can keep up with us" - that is where a lot of the animosity to your lot has cone from, you know - that cock you have for a manager :laugh:

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
And we have a game in hand on you in 3rd and 2 games in hand o. 2nd place and 4 points more, Adkins said after we played you something along the lines of "if Brighton can keep up with us" - that is where a lot of the animosity to your lot has cone from, you know - that cock you have for a manager :laugh:

Gus doesn't exactly have history of being a stirling chap though does he? Adkins is a passionate guy who was quite annoyed at the negative football you played at our place, and he said something in the heat of the moment that was a bit silly.
And yes, you have games in hand over us and a big points gap - but that isn't the point. A lot of your fans are laughing at us and saying that we're falling out of the race for promotion, which clearing isn't true.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I'll probably get flamed for this but I don't really have a problem with Saints. Yes some of their fans are arrogant and SCC can appear arrogant too but I'd put Palace (obviously), Pompey and most London teams ahead of Southampton in my list of least favourites.

* hides behind sofa *

Sep 1, 2010
I'll probably get flamed for this but I don't really have a problem with Saints. Yes some of their fans are arrogant and SCC can appear arrogant too but I'd put Palace (obviously), Pompey and most London teams ahead of Southampton in my list of least favourites.

* hides behind sofa *

Pretty much agree with this. Even though you have a moaning sausage

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I don't have problem with Southampton either, but it does annoy me when their fans come on the board and call our footy negative and do not give us the respect we deserve for being top......I know we have our own idiots that go on other teams boards and cause havoc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports