Dear Noeth staqnd chat

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Funny how your first post was littered with false "look at me, how drunk I am" spelling mistakes but 10 minutes later your spelling was OK.

Maybe i took my time?

I'm guessing your a "boring" drunk...

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Have you had another sniff of the barmaids apron?

No, your a boring twat so i cant take you seriously.

Quick run, there might be some kids having fun somewhere, go have a go at them. :wink:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
:lolol: Entertaining.

Can i ask, where did 15 year olds get such LARGE volumes of alcohol? And if you were indoors, as i presume you were not out in the cold (?) i am suprised your parents weren't more, well, parentlike..

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated

Can i ask, where did 15 year olds get such LARGE volumes of alcohol? And if you were indoors, as i presume you were not out in the cold (?) i am suprised your parents weren't more, well, parentlike..

i was out in the cold. Hard man innit :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

he got served :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No, your a boring twat so i cant take you seriously.

Quick run, there might be some kids having fun somewhere, go have a go at them. :wink:

Whats the problem, feeling too threatened to have a reasoned conversation with an adult? Perhaps you need a drink for a bit of dutch courage.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Whats the problem, feeling too threatened to have a reasoned conversation with an adult? Perhaps you need a drink for a bit of dutch courage.

your an adult? your acting like a kid acting mature and failing. :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports