Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Noeth staqnd chat

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
You would definitely be paraletic if you drunk a litre of vodka. I drunk half a litre pretty quickly one night and very much learnt my lesson.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Idiot. There was not much laid on for me when we were growing up but we didn't feel the need to brag about being pissed. If we got pissed we did it on the quiet, away from police/public etc.

If you believe there is nothing to do apart from drink perhaps you should ask why your parents didn't do a better job of raising you rather than blaming everyone except you and yours. Child.
As i say in the post you are quoting there is 60+ kids getting drunk sometimes, are you saying there is a whole generation of bad parents?

The police know, they take 1-2 kids home out of 60, they ask kids to move sometimes and then tell us to go to another park which is away from houses.

:lolol:
Brilliant.

Thank you :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
As i say in the post you are quoting there is 60+ kids getting drunk sometimes, are you saying there is a whole generation of bad parents?

There's an old saying "when you find yourself in a hole, it's the time to stop digging"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here