Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond - signs one year loan deal (merged)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A lot of people have got to learn how to forgive and forget. It's hard yes, but it's also very healthy to do so, in life in general too.

He is now a player of Brighton & Hove Albion and I'm confident that, with our support, he will be committed to the cause. His engine combined with that of Crofts and Bridcutt is quite daunting for any opponent.

Clearly you were not at Withdean when shithead Hammond decided to royally shit all over any respect we had for him as an ex Albion player.

I feel dirty that I clapped the monkey faced prick when he ran out that day.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
I'm pleased I was disappointed to lose Hammond, Crofts, Murray and Bennett. Dont think theres any chance of Murray returning, but pleased other two are back and would love it if Bennett returned. Also realistically what we are doing is strengthening our championship base with solid signings, our first goal is to stay up this season, then with that goal met we can look to see what else is obtainable....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The worst player we could have signed. This will genuinely dampen my enthusiasm for BHAFC. Hammond is a c.unt and I don't use that word lightly. He is scum and I wish him nothing but the worst. I hope he is injured in his first game and sent back. Not only is he a prick, he's a poor player by our standards. Get rid and if Gus can't work it out soon he can f*** off too.

Pathetic

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The worst player we could have signed. This will genuinely dampen my enthusiasm for BHAFC. Hammond is a c.unt and I don't use that word lightly. He is scum and I wish him nothing but the worst. I hope he is injured in his first game and sent back. Not only is he a prick, he's a poor player by our standards. Get rid and if Gus can't work it out soon he can f*** off too.

You have EXCEEDED my expectations. Well done. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here