Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond - signs one year loan deal (merged)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can't believe we've signed him. I've been underwhelmed by signings before because they've been generally shit but signing someone that disrespected Albion fans like he did is extremely disappointing.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Underwhelmed is a big understatement, i mean why have we actually signed him after 2 midfielders already ? Not to mention what we already have - perhaps we might be having a late departure then....

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
FFS!!!

I thought maybe Murray or Zamora, possibly Bennett, then this. f***ing prefer Harley to that prick.

Zamora was NEVER coming here though was he, seriously.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Haven't posted for a long time, but had to come back for this. Incredibly funny given how much you guys hate him.
Shame he hasn't gone to a club where he'll be appreciated, but oh well. Good luck to him, and you.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't believe we've signed him. I've been underwhelmed by signings before because they've been generally shit but signing someone that disrespected Albion fans like he did is extremely disappointing.

Like i said there is more to it than meets the eye.

He will be a good strong player for us with flair all around him and will score the odd goal too. The lads got some balls and they are Sussex balls good luck to him.

Not sure how happy Dick will be though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here