Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dawn raids and arrests ahead of today's game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That explains why those extra tickets became available at very short notice :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hope [MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION] is okay and they haven't taken his tiddly winks set before the big wink off today.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Hope [MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION] is okay and they haven't taken his tiddly winks set before the big wink off today.

The OB would have to be faster than that to catch out anyone from HACC. Anyway, the night the off happened at Kings Cross we were all having a meal together, and Big Vern's mum will vouch for us as she was serving the crispy pancakes. It takes a real man to eat those straight out of the frying pan.

big-vern-s-steakhouse.jpg

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Feb 14, 2010
I do not condone the dust up at Euston or any pub fight anywhere at any time whether football related or not but it does amaze me the priorities of the police in the UK. A police investigation involving many police officers resulting in a dawn raid for such a small matter compared to say frauds against vulnerable people. But such matters take years for the police and often much chasing before the police even consider taking action. The police like the NHS or us as individuals have scarce resources and almost unlimited wants. They therefore must make a valued judgment on what to do with their resources and this for me is not how I would use police resources.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I do not condone the dust up at Euston or any pub fight anywhere at any time whether football related or not but it does amaze me the priorities of the police in the UK. A police investigation involving many police officers resulting in a dawn raid for such a small matter compared to say frauds against vulnerable people. But such matters take years for the police and often much chasing before the police even consider taking action. The police like the NHS or us as individuals have scarce resources and almost unlimited wants. They therefore must make a valued judgment on what to do with their resources and this for me is not how I would use police resources.

If it stops us returning to the 70's and 80's then I'm all for it.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham

So you dont think its a good idea to arrest people who are suspected of fighting....to prevent them from causing more trouble at todays match??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here