David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Centre Forward, left and right wing, and he is two footed wich is handy when running.
:lolol: made me laugh on a bad rainy day

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
images

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Real Club Celta and striker David Rodriguez have agreed today expelling footballer. Talavera striker, who contributed to the rise of the team to the First Division two seasons ago with a high degree of commitment and dedication will be remembered by the club and celtismo with love and high esteem.

The Real Club Celta want to thank David for his exemplary behavior and professionalism during his time in the whole sky, and wish him great success in his new football career.

I'm thinking of taking up translation as a career. I might go into business with the GIF dude.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
From their website, seems that he has gone. To Brighton hopefully!

http://www.celtavigo.net/es/primer-...d-rodriguez-se-desvincula-del-real-club-celta

Google says...

"The Real Club Celta and striker David Rodriguez have agreed today expelling footballer. Talavera striker, who contributed to the rise of the team to the First Division two seasons ago with a high degree of commitment and dedication will be remembered by the club and celtismo with love and high esteem.

The Real Club Celta want to thank David for his exemplary behavior and professionalism during his time in the whole sky, and wish him great success in his new football career."

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The Real Club Celta and striker David Rodriguez have agreed today expelling footballer. Talavera striker, who contributed to the rise of the team to the First Division two seasons ago with a high degree of commitment and dedication will be remembered by the club and celtismo with love and high esteem.

The Real Club Celta want to thank David for his exemplary behavior and professionalism during his time in the whole sky, and wish him great success in his new football career.

I'm thinking of taking up translation as a career. I might go into business with the GIF dude.

He spent a lot of time in the sky apparently.
Should be good in the air then.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Google says...

"The Real Club Celta and striker David Rodriguez have agreed today expelling footballer. Talavera striker, who contributed to the rise of the team to the First Division two seasons ago with a high degree of commitment and dedication will be remembered by the club and celtismo with love and high esteem.

The Real Club Celta want to thank David for his exemplary behavior and professionalism during his time in the whole sky, and wish him great success in his new football career."

Anybody know anything about copyrighting ? :down:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I've just translated all of the subtitles in that video

good with the right leg
good left footed
good head
in conclusion, a large front a killer of the box, a born scorer
Celtic's top scorer, large david

That settles it then, Lopez is Spanish Dave, this guy is Large Dave

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The fact he is Spanish from a Spanish club means he probably is great!

Spaniards simply are better at football than us. ALL of our Spanish signings in recent years have been quality - 100% record.

Yup, what with Messi, Ronaldo, Mascherano, Dani Alves, Bale, Benzema, Marcelo, Neymar, Sanchez, Correia, Modric, de Maria, Varane and Pepe who currently tear up La Liga at the moment. Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports