Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Where does this leave any deal for Wilbraham? :ohmy:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You lot make me laugh. If it was an Englishman with this scoring record you'd all be going on about how he doesn't look that great. The fact he is Spanish from a Spanish club makes you all think he is great. He may well be, but closet racism at it's best!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You lot make me laugh. If it was an Englishman with this scoring record you'd all be going on about how he doesn't look that great. The fact he is Spanish from a Spanish club makes you all think he is great. He may well be, but closet racism at it's best!

I'm just glad we're being linked with a striker that ISN'T Aaron ****ing Wilbraham.

I couldn't care less if he comes from Vigo, Venezuela or Vauxhall.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
1283457607_DavidRodriguezSanchez.jpg

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
My Spanish is a very, very long way from being perfect but, it says something like:

Celta finalised the departures in the transfer window of winger Carlos Bellvis and forward David Rodriguez. Both players did not train today with their teammates at A Madroa.

Barring any twists, Bellvis will join Ponferradina on loan, while David will go to Brighton in the English Championship.

With these departures, Celta have played two chips to enable them to bring in the striker they're in the market for. They have until noon tomorrow to find him.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't specify whether the lad coming here is on loan or not.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

The fact he'll need time to adapt to our culture/weather/style of play etc always means they're a bit more of a risk too if anything.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Oh no no no, it's about retaining the FC Brightonia & El Bion.
Definitely worth having the audio ON for this

Can't have audio on, but just watched the previous poster posting this. Sex wee, looks clinical, having Ulloa hold up the ball for Rodriquez sounds exciting.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

Not at all. He has that scoring record in La Liga not the Championship. If we signed a striker with that scoring record in the Premier League we would be talking about a £10m plus player at least.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My Spanish is a very, very long way from being perfect but, it says something like:

Celta finalised the departures in the transfer window of winger Carlos Bellvis and forward David Rodriguez. Both players did not train today with their teammates at A Madroa.

Barring any twists, Bellvis will join Ponferradina on loan, while David will go to Brighton in the English Championship.

With these departures, Celta have played to chips to enable them to bring in the striker they're in the market for. They have until noon tomorrow to find him.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't specify whether the lad coming here is on loan or not.

That's what i said isn't it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here