Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David N'Gog - Brighton consider move for free agent

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
N'gog is a player with immense potential, he has all the raw attributes to be a class act at this level but you have to wonder why he's not done it so far in his career.

As a gamble as an extra striker in our squad alongside a more prolific striker, hell yes, but as a replacement for Ulloa, absolutely not.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I actually wouldnt mind him, maybe we could finally be the ones to get the best from him.

Bit of a gamble as a main striker, but if its an extra body, then not a bad job.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If we had a bit more of a bigger budget I would maybe think he is a good extra body to have but currently, I would rather use our budget on actual need and quality rather than back up options. Nowhere near good enough goals wise

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
With Fenelon, CMS and O'Grady I assume that we are only looking for one more striker and I would expect a larger name then David N'Gog to come in. As people have already said he has massively underachieved and I remember being very surprised when he got a move back to the Premier League with Swansea, unsurprisingly he did nothing for them.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Two initial reactions

1. Lazy journalism - Ngog was at Liverpool with Sami for a while
2. No thanks

However, Sami has probably seen a bit more of him than me. If he wants him, then I'm happy to go with that.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
N'gog is a player with immense potential, he has all the raw attributes to be a class act at this level but you have to wonder why he's not done it so far in his career.

As a gamble as an extra striker in our squad alongside a more prolific striker, hell yes, but as a replacement for Ulloa, absolutely not.

This. On this basis I would be interested. If Sami can get the best out of him and he fulfilled his potential we would have an excellent asset. On the other hand .........

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
N'gNo!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here