Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David N'Gog - Brighton consider move for free agent

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
When we signed Spanish Len, he was an out of favour striker at a Spanish second division club.

If the club are considering him - and yes, it might just be agent talk, but if we are looking at him, it is because someone has seen possibilities. I for one accept that the club is enormously professional in this area now.

I am not entirely sure what we are disagreeing about here. I think we have made 4 excellent signings over the summer, all seem on the face of it to be dedicated professionals, who have something to offer. There is of course no guarantee that things will work out for any of them, but I can understand why we have gone for all of them.

I have not got a clue what N'Gog would offer and I suspect with everyone currently fully engaged in transfer activities, that maverick names like N'Gog would quickly get pushed to one side.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am not entirely sure what we are disagreeing about here. I think we have made 4 excellent signings over the summer, all seem on the face of it to be dedicated professionals, who have something to offer. There is of course no guarantee that things will work out for any of them, but I can understand why we have gone for all of them.

I have not got a clue what N'Gog would offer and I suspect with everyone currently fully engaged in transfer activities, that maverick names like N'Gog would quickly get pushed to one side.

I am not disagreeing about anything. I don't know enough about the player to comment either way on how good he is. I am only saying that IF we are interested, I trust the club to make a good call

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Hopefully he will miss us as he usually does on the field. Great touches and quick, just doesn't score enough goals.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm worried. N'Gog may just appeal to the club as there would be no transfer fee.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
no thanks.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
as an underachiever by definition he has the potential to achieve, in the right team and with the right manager / coaching staff - could do worse, Liverpool connection and all....
Has the potential but seemingly not the desire. He is one of football's perennial underachievers that no club has benefitted from having him in their team. I'd prefer to see Orlando back here rather than waste wages on Ngog.

How many clubs has he been at? They all probably thought they were the ones who could change him. None managed to. No thanks from me.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I don't see why we'd want to spend 500k on him. But if Sami sees potential, we have to trust him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here