Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] David Fofana

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Just got asked by a former colleague if I wanted some Brighton gossip despite Potter moving... **** yes, I said.

Said he flew to Norway as he was doing a piece on Djurgårdens upcoming opponent Molde and spotted Adrian the Scandi scout among a dozen or so other scouts. All of them presumably watching David Fofana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4aKc3ODz4

He looks fun, plays like the best player in the playground.

I see in his last game he came on as a sub on 86 minutes and still managed to score a couple.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He looks fun, plays like the best player in the playground.

I see in his last game he came on as a sub on 86 minutes and still managed to score a couple.

Yup, the media and the scouts present were probably a bit surprised and disappointed to see him resting, but a couple of minutes and two goals might have compensated for that.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Never mind all that, I've got a mate who works for VIKING Direct and drives a FJORD Focus and he reckons he's shitehouse :dunce:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A scout going to watch a football match, or even a particular player, is hardly news, is it? It's literally what they do 4-5 days a week.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If we were in for him then he can be another one on the pile of “went to a big club too early” rather than us. Now off to Burnley on loan from Chelsea. I am interested to see if he is any good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here