Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] David Fofana

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just got asked by a former colleague if I wanted some Brighton gossip despite Potter moving... **** yes, I said.

Said he flew to Norway as he was doing a piece on Djurgårdens upcoming opponent Molde and spotted Adrian the Scandi scout among a dozen or so other scouts. All of them presumably watching David Fofana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4aKc3ODz4

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Knowing us, rather than the striker the other scouts were watching, ours was sent to compile a dossier on the 17 year old Djurgårdens right back!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can he play player-manager? :moo:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Knowing us, rather than the striker the other scouts were watching, ours was sent to compile a dossier on the 17 year old Djurgårdens right back!

:lol:

It wasn't Djurgården playing though, it was FK Jerv vs Molde. My journo comrade just went there to do a pre-game piece ahead of the Djurgården vs Molde game that will be played tonight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just got asked by a former colleague if I wanted some Brighton gossip despite Potter moving... **** yes, I said.

Said he flew to Norway as he was doing a piece on Djurgårdens upcoming opponent Molde and spotted Adrian the Scandi scout among a dozen or so other scouts. All of them presumably watching David Fofana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4aKc3ODz4

How can you possibly know this? Normal people don’t ever come into contact with people from Premier League football clubs. It must be bullshit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How can you possibly know this? Normal people don’t ever come into contact with people from Premier League football clubs. It must be bullshit.

He saw him at a football stadium. Pretty big difference from you accidently running into Aaron Connolly twelve times a week.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So a striker with pace, power and an eye for goal. Doesn't exactly scream Brighton and Hive Albion at you, does it

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He saw him at a football stadium. Pretty big difference from you accidently running into Aaron Connolly twelve times a week.

Why should we believe your mate? I thought you didn't have any mates?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why should we believe your mate? I thought you didn't have any mates?

Do as you please.

I have a lot of mates but maybe not by your definition (which I would imagine being various men in their early 20s who "appreciate" some overage Peeping Tom snooping around in their backyard).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here