Dave Jones Songs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How does one qualify to be a member of the Bollox crew?

Just curious that's all....

Easy, get a replica BHAFC shirt and have your NSC name printed on the back and hey presto - you qualify

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is a shame when people chant such things.

The allegations were completely false and it should never have. been brought to court. Also the distress put on Jones's family was a big factor in the death of his father.

Nice to see you understand that such chanting is wrong and unfair. Unlike alot of other supporters.

So what do u think about the 'you know what u r' drivel spouted out by many of it lot? Didn't even hear words but can guess it was homophobic shit...

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
So what do u think about the 'you know what u r' drivel spouted out by many of it lot? Didn't even hear words but can guess it was homophobic shit...

Always is, the homophobic nonsense doesn't bother me anymore we are so used to it now, that I just make banter out of it, wrong I know, but it will never stop!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Apologies if fixtures:

The fans that sung such songs (those who were there know, those who weren't can guess) are a f***ing embarrassment to this club, more so than anything that could happen on the pitch. Not going to name names but included some quite prolific posters on here.

I really feel this warrants a thread to make it clear that, wherever we are as a club, some things are quite rightly below us.

'I don't like the naughty songs at football, I want to create a thread and report a small bit of bad behaviour at football, our fans are an embarassment' etc etc.

Easy, f**k off, watch rugby or athletics, as football is obviously a bit too working class for you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
'I don't like the naughty songs at football, I want to create a thread and report a small bit of bad behaviour at football, our fans are an embarassment' etc etc.

Easy, f**k off, watch rugby or athletics, as football is obviously a bit too working class for you.

Football has not been working class for
many years.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Do you think it is acceptable to taunt a chap based upon most probably the worst, hardest and most painful period of his life?

What did he do to deserve some much abuse?

One can truly create a great atmosphere without having to resort to being foul.

Working class game... :lol:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Oh well the Wendy boys are quite happy to abuse our club and supporters on their tin pot Owls Talk message board.

Dave Jones did a good job on stopping BHA play - was unaware of any silly abuse aimed at the canute.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Naughty songs ? This is not a naughty song thread. It is about respect for yourself and respect for others. And that applies to whatever class you like to think you are from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports