Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Are we still got the chance to sign him? With Zeqiri loaned out, Sima surely will be loan out too. This surely mean someone is incoming?

Can't see Sima being loaned out. He's got good experience and we are in need of a striker.

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
Are we still got the chance to sign him? With Zeqiri loaned out, Sima surely will be loan out too. This surely mean someone is incoming?

I pray you are right, however all sources saying Darwin to Brighton is not going to happen. Can't imagine season only with Maupay, Welbeck and Connolly to be honest, and now with Zequiri loan it must be something upcoming....at least I hope. Unfortunately, chances are small. Potter will play Trossard and Richards upfront in case of injuries

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I pray you are right, however all sources saying Darwin to Brighton is not going to happen. Can't imagine season only with Maupay, Welbeck and Connolly to be honest, and now with Zequiri loan it must be something upcoming....at least I hope. Unfortunately, chances are small. Potter will play Trossard and Richards upfront in case of injuries

What sources?
I agree btw, but haven't found anyone saying anything one way or the other.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We know Zequiri has something to offer at this level - we don’t know if Sima does yet - big risk if that is it.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Can't see Sima being loaned out. He's got good experience and we are in need of a striker.

Make of it what you will, but the Argus seems to think he will be loaned out :

"The Reports suggest that he close to completing a move to the South Coast for around £7 million, before heading out on loan."

Looks like we'll go with just the 3 strikers this season then.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

A Premier League team really shouldn't be managing things in such an amateurish way.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
We have to sign a number 9 that is going to go straight 8 to the team. We have to. The club are not stupid, they know this
So why the **** are we here, with little over a day left of the window, still looking to sign a number 9.

If we don't get him, then this window has been a calamity. A disaster. It will be another season of hoping there are 3 worse teams then us.

I can't believe we've done this, again.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Perhaps Potter will work his magic …..
And Locadia under his spell actually can become the 4th striker……
I remember that Millwall goal……

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
A Premier League team really shouldn't be managing things in such an amateurish way.

We have to sign a number 9 that is going to go straight 8 to the team. We have to. The club are not stupid, they know this
So why the **** are we here, with little over a day left of the window, still looking to sign a number 9.

If we don't get him, then this window has been a calamity. A disaster. It will be another season of hoping there are 3 worse teams then us.

give each other a cuddle

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Indeed. This is why we are bottom with 0 points. We have no ability to score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here