Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Good to have you back Lol

Change the record

We all know we are DOOMED!!

Thank you for your kind words lol.

Nice to be back. I will try my best to be less, errr, confrontational!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This is a private forum, there is no free speech.

Hi Swanny. I missed the giggles you generate. How are you?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If we fail to get this guy, I will be deeply concerned for what lies ahead this season. We've needed him for two seasons, we've had all summer to get this over the line, but fail, again. This is bitterly disappointing.

Not yet! Chin up m8

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Exactly. The reason why he can post here is because it is mutually beneficial.

bw2 gets a place to soapbox and whinge on the Internet, and Bozza gets extra clicks from everyone else telling him to p*ss off.

Yes, they should be more grateful. He needs to keep his mods in line! ;-)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree, but as this and other threads demonstrate, year after year, this farce continues with the same old faces posting hand-wringing posts which along with their sackcloth and ashes predilection are accompanied by info which only the interested parties could possibly know. Oh well I guess that at least they are happy in their self-flagellating frenzy of misery.

As Edward Elizabeth Hitler once said, I think it's a cry for attention.

If not, it' only going to end one way, with a massive head explosion.

Edit please don't scrool down if easily alarmed. It is a balloon full of red paint being rapidly blown up. A classic clip from the film scanners that I thought would be amusing to post.

Edit On second thoughts, that clip from Scanners is a bit alarming :eek: I'll delete it

Edit - I can't delete the gif. Apologies. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Attachments

• scanners.gif
    scanners.gif
    408 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I have a nice, cozy dream where this guy never wears a Brighton shirt.

So you know him well do you Swanny? Or just exhibiting you don’t know him at all perhaps? Like the rest of us of course. BTW the Albion’s recruitment army clearly love Darwin so you are being a bit disloyal to the mighty Albion.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Naylors excuses roulette here we come.

1. There is no one available to improve the squad. A team that regularly finishes 16th can’t be improved? What by anyone :shrug:

2. Players are over priced in the current market. No shit although we will happily take £50m for BW.

3. Last season's we need to sell to re invest. Err

4. There is no guarantee a striker will score look at Joe Linton !!! and just forget about the ones that do ???

5. My personal favourite ‘ Your all happy to spend someone else’s money ‘ :lolol: what does that even mean it’s not free going to football.

4 and 5 are oh so true of the complacent ones. They are my favourites

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just put him on ignore. He's become the highest person on 'ignore' on NSC - some achievement. Does he win a prize?

Honestly, I have never used ignore. Even for posters with exact opposite views or abusive. So limp.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Edit On second thoughts, that famous clip from Scanners is a bit alarming :eek: I'll delete it

Edit - I can't delete the gif. Apologies. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So you know him well do you Swanny? Or just exhibiting you don’t know him at all perhaps? Like the rest of us of course. BTW the Albion’s recruitment army clearly love Darwin so you are being a bit disloyal to the mighty Albion.

Or they dont give a shit about him and he is just some NSC obsession. Wouldnt be first or last time.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Or they dont give a shit about him and he is just some NSC obsession. Wouldnt be first or last time.

We have chased his signature over two summers. So you are clearly incorrect (again)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Edit please don't scrool down if easily alarmed. It is a balloon full of red paint being rapidly blown up. A classic clip from the film scanners that I thought would be amusing to post.

Edit On second thoughts, that clip from Scanners is a bit alarming :eek: I'll delete it

:facepalm:

I can't either. You may need a super admin like [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to take it out of the attachments.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I have been in trouble for posting gifs and pix that, at the time, I thought would be amusing. I still think that post was funny but the non-Aspergersy part of me (which is extremely tiny) is screaming 'Noooo!' at me:eek:.

I think I may be in trouble again :facepalm:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Clearly they do give a shit Swanny..... It has been confirmed by local hacks we are interested in Darwin at a minimum...beyond that who knows what's actually happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here