[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This thread is a wonderful demonstration of how many 'in the know' posters we have on NSC. They are clearly privy not only to the inner workings of the team who deal with transfers, but also with the intimate feelings and personal thoughts of the discussed players.
Absolutely correct, but if he is starts for Benfica today, you have to admit its very unlikely he will be holding up the stripes no later than 11pm on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Absolutely correct, but if he is starts for Benfica today, you have to admit its very unlikely he will be holding up the stripes no later than 11pm on Tuesday.

I agree, but as this and other threads demonstrate, year after year, this farce continues with the same old faces posting hand-wringing posts which along with their sackcloth and ashes predilection are accompanied by info which only the interested parties could possibly know. Oh well I guess that at least they are happy in their self-flagellating frenzy of misery.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We've completely ballsed this up, again. Now we've left it too late to sign anyone

Just so we can be clear, you are stating we won’t sign any new players before the end of the window?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I agree, but as this and other threads demonstrate, year after year, this farce continues with the same old faces posting hand-wringing posts which along with their sackcloth and ashes predilection are accompanied by info which only the interested parties could possibly know. Oh well I guess that at least they are happy in their self-flagellating frenzy of misery.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Well as long as they are happy [emoji23]

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Nunez off injured.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The clubs who have 4 or more recognised strikers

Us
Burnley
Arsenal including balogun and nketiah
Villa including youngster Davies
Palace including Mateta and Street
Soton
Norwich
Watford.
Liverpool

Any response?

I imagine not or you will argue it but not provide anything to back it up as per

Sorry. Banned for zero reason by a mod who clearly has no idea about free speech or equity. Anyway, you have listed almost half of the league. Teams like Man City can get away with playing zero strikers simply because their attacking midfielders and forwards are world class. Unfortunately, we cannot achieve that class in our forwards. Similarly our true competitors, which you list, have 4 strikers. I rest my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He seems to be the natural selection of the recruitment team.

I suspect there aren’t that many alternatives though because the club are clearly very very interested in this one player in the knowledge that he could double his price in the EPL if he has some good seasons and starts hitting double figures.

Plenty of time to go on this one. Benfica still have 6 strikers despite offloading their 7th to Wolfsburg. Plenty of time to do a deal for Tony.

Getting a bit close to the wire as per usual. You never know

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nunez off injured.

I’m quite enjoying watching this match on BT Sport actually. Benfica’s nickname doesn’t endear them to me so it’s nice to see them losing.

Nunez does not look completely match fit and hasn’t stood out at all. I think he’ll be subbed before he goes off injured.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sorry. Banned for zero reason by a mod who clearly has no idea about free speech or equity. Anyway, you have listed almost half of the league. Teams like Man City can get away with playing zero strikers simply because their attacking midfielders and forwards are world class. Unfortunately, we cannot achieve that class in our forwards. Similarly our true competitors, which you list, have 4 strikers. I rest my case.

I listed less than half the league. You said nearly every team.

Your maths is simply appalling

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I listed less than half the league. You said nearly every team.

Your maths is simply appalling

I am a qualified statistician, sorry but I think I could find more if I tried. But I am not going to.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
My Portuguese mate is a ST holder at Benfica and he says…..

8daffe27bc9e8207489c029ca3169d7b.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

This is a private forum, there is no free speech.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports