Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dalglish

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Dalglish is another one of those crap managers who can't accept he's shit. Good player but he was playing in a shit era when alcoholism and weight didn't effect the performance, the modern term would be called 'unprofessional football'. King Dick Dalglish couldn't spot talent if it grew over his eyes. Look at who he's signed and then look at the cost! It's a total shambles how he was allowed to buy so much average talent at such high prices. It makes you realise what a good manager Wenger really is when you consider what he gets stick for. I myself think there has been a very ignorant, up my own arse mentality which has grown out of the Liverpool 80's era and Kenny the spoilt brat is a perfect example. Listen to Hansen and Lawro talk football on MOTD. They both talk as if when they were playing, the football was superior the same goes for Gordon Strachan. Total idiots if you understand human evolution. Football now is faster, stronger, more intelligent, technically better and a lot more precise. Give it another 20 years and it'll be even better. Thats called evolution of the body. Now Dalglish, just because Henderson, Carroll, Downing and Adams may of been very handy players back in the 80's dosen't mean you should fork out around about 150 odd million on them! Football has moved on since and you clearly haven't! Give up on football and get yourself on 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'. Then I would love you!

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Will never forget his comments after the reporter had said hadn,t Brighton done well in pushing Liverpool so close in the League cup game early in the season. He has turned into a complete nobhead.

I agree with what you say but i have always found him to be a knobhead.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Great player but a waste of space in his present managerial post.
He has a unique style of speaking without opening his mouth suggest the club issue a printed sheet in future.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Wonderful player and pretty damn good manager too
However he has gone proper loopy this season
Un-sure why he wants to be controversial all the time during interviews
Shocking example he is setting to young Liverpool fans and all the respect he has built up over the years is being completely diminished this season especially since the Suarez kerfuffle

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think lots of secret fans came out of the woodwork last summer because pre-season, I saw more Liverpool tops than any other in the south east, and by quite a margin. That must have been down to expectations that the King was going to bring the glory back.

He has been pissing me off since our Carling Cup game. I now put them in the group of teams I want to lose every game and that is down to him.

Hope Everton muller them.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Pleased I posted this thread now, not just me then.

It would be good to hear a Liverpool fans view on this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here