Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dalglish

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
He's a f***ing rude knob! cannot stand the prick! Embarrassment to the club as a manager!

This. 100% this. The man is a :tosser:

Sky should turn the tables on him and refuse to give him air time to speak his views until he can stop behaving like a twonk.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Judging by some of the comments on their forum the other week, even the Liverpool fans are getting fed up with Mr Attitude problem Dalglish and his cringeworthy interviews. Gordon Strachan used to be the same, but King Kenny seems to have taken it to a whole new level.

:wanker:

Agree entirely with this. A friend of mine is a lifelong Liverpool supporter and has frankly defended them at times you couldn't really make-up. He spent Stewart Downing's career hating him and then decided he was actually a decent player. But even he is embarrassed by Dalglish. I read in one paper too that apparently he only does it when the cameras are turned on. I don't know if that is true but if so it's not even a knee jerk reaction. He seems to completely have lost his sense of judgement since coming back.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I see it is time for me to bring out my own hatred of the man. Here we go...
He is a rude, arrogant Scottish wanker with possibly the worst transfer record of any manager. Ever. Despite dragging his club down into an embarrassing mid table spot, below their bitter rivals (who have a tiny budget), their legions of plastic fans still revere 'king kenny' as the second coming of Christ, living off their past achievements

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
On Talksport this morning the journalist doing the paper review said that Dalglish only invites journalists who are 'nice to him' to press conferences, and everyone else only gets the press release. Something that Kenny alluded to during that interview when he said "if you are invited".

The Journo said that although Fergie has banned a few in his time even he isn't as bad as this.

I would have thought that trying to intimidate the press isn't a great idea when your team is having a poor season, they have very long memories and are really vindictive when they set their mind to it...... ask FIFA!

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Bitter twisted obnoxious prat. Why did he come back into management if he doesn't like answering questions in interviews? Maybe the club should let Clarke do them from now on. He hasn't got a gracious bone in his body when it comes to commenting on opposition performances.

At least I have the memories of what the Albion did to his precious Liverpool in the 80's & 90's.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Very sad to see a once-great manager and legendary player turning into such a nasty, bitter little tit. He would appear to be out of his depth both tactically and in his dealings off the pitch and clearly is unable to deal with the pressure that this season is starting to pile onto him. He, and several Liverpool fans perhaps need to grasp the unpalatable truth that Liverpool are now a top ten side at best and probably on a par with any one of 6 clubs who are hopeleslly behing the top four sides in that league.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Various people have pointed out this morning that Kenny Dalglish's daughter is/was (?) a football presenter, having worked for Sky and ESPN amongst others.

How do we think he'd react if (say) Fergie was so downright rude to Kelly?

He is an utter, utter twat. I hope Everton stuff them in the cup semi final (though Liverpool being Liverpool, they'll probably beat them as usual and then claim their season has been an unfounded success on the back of two mickey mouse cup finals).

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've massively gone off of Liverpool over the last year or so, with Kenny being the icing on the cake of twattery.

I HATE the way they're always the victims. Always. Doesn't matter what happened, who was at fault, they are always the victims of a conspiracy. Does my head in. I'm thoroughly enjoying just how bad they've been this year - each time they play badly, Kenny gets worse which makes me want them to underperform even more.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Echoing what others are saying he acted a total tosser in that interview, I was half expecting him at any time to say, "do you know who I am son, I'm kenny f***ing dalglish" yeah we know who you are kenny and frankly you scouse has been twat you need to stop acting like a cock.

Nail on the head my friend. Football has moved on Dalglish is totally embarrasing himself an Liverpool FC. It will be an interesting summer with the owners trying to think of a way of removing this dinosaur from the job without upsetting the deluded massess in the kop!!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Various people have pointed out this morning that Kenny Dalglish's daughter is/was (?) a football presenter, having worked for Sky and ESPN amongst others.

How do we think he'd react if (say) Fergie was so downright rude to Kelly?

He is an utter, utter twat. I hope Everton stuff them in the cup semi final (though Liverpool being Liverpool, they'll probably beat them as usual and then claim their season has been an unfounded success on the back of two mickey mouse cup finals).

Bit harsh to suggest the FA Cup is Mickey Mouse?

But yes - I agree with you -I now really want Everton to win this game rather than it being an inconsequential side-show at the weekend.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Once great player - but always an obnoxious tosser of a man. And he's evidently getting more bitter & twisted as the years take their toll. Vile.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
TV interviews in which managers are rude to the reporter really piss me off. The reporter is a representative of a company who invest millions into your sport, without them all your best players would be playing in spain and italy and you would be earning 70% less......so slap on a fake smile and answer the bloody questions.

As for 'king kenny', a mate was asked by LFC to go and photograph a training session earlier this season. When introduced, kenny launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at my mate telling him he wasnt welcome. After the clubs media officer had calmed him down, kenny grudgingly allowed my mate onto the training ground with the words "if i see any of your shots in the public domain before ive okayed them i'll f*cking ave you" this was before the suarez incident and before he'd found out he had bought a pile of sh*t, so he cant blame his mood on those issues. Lovely man.
Said mate got asked to do a similar thing at Barca, got treated like a king, access all areas , first name terms with 'pep' and ended up playing 5 a side with him and his backroom staff! You cant buy class.
No longer speak to my mate as his tales of barcelona whilst originally amazing are now getting a bit old 3 months on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's funny really. I've never liked Liverpool, but nonetheless I've always been aware that as a club, they've generally been quite widely respected for the way in which they've gone about their business. Despite being the 1980s equivalent of Man United, they were never quite as unpopular nor subject to the same level of taunts by other clubs' fans, and they always seemed to retain a degree of goodwill from the media at least.

One man has done more than any other to drag the reputation of LFC down, and that's Kenny Dalglish. Surly, snappy and generally unpleasant, he's cultivated an enormous victim mentality around his team (and let's be honest, Liverpool of all clubs have never needed encouragement on that front). It's not even been justified, as some of the individuals he's defended have quite clearly been in the wrong. Because of his previous reputation as a player, many of their fans have lapped it up, and consequently created even more of a gulf between their club and the wider footballing community.

He comes across to me as unable to grasp that football has moved on since he was last managing a team, he's stuck in the dark ages and completely incapable of bringing his team up to scratch. And he's taking his frustrations out on everyone else, because it saves having to question his own archaic methods and appalling signings. Being Kenny Dalglish is not enough any more, you mumbling idiot: how about you take a bit of responsibility for your useless team instead of blaming the rest of the world?

Arrogant Cock. I very much enjoyed the segment on "Fighting Talk" last Saturday when Liverpool under Dalglish was brought up, and the guests all absolutely laid into him!!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He is single-handedly turning Liverpool into one of the most hated teams. I would love an interviewer to tell him what a arrogant, ignorant runt of a jock he really is.

Graham Taylor commented on his interview last night on R5 basically saying how out of order the prat was

This - to echo others here I truly hope they get well and truly turned over by Everton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dalglish walked out the last time after an FA cup tie with Everton, that Liverpool didn't even lose. Let's hope there is a repeat next week.

Don't think he'll walk out this time. It would be like admitting he's a failure: he won't want to do that. And besides. He won't get another job in football at his age and after the shambles of his latest spell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here