Sheffield

I just get this:

nimbus-image-1462885019023.png

Yes, we already know that! :annoyed:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We already know they're clueless, don't you remember Murphy's red card? We all know we've been wronged, and even a 1 game ban is adding insult to injury, but fans have no faith in the FA/FL, so some would still take a 1 game ban as it's better than a 3.

won't happen card overturned suspension lifted....50% chance card remains stephens cops the three game ban ......50% chance as in it either will or it won't be reversed.....that is the way i am choosing to look at it for my own sanity.....the alternative is for me to alienate myself from just about all my mates for the rest of this week as none of them support Brighton ( even the twatts from sussex) and none of then give a shyte...!!:rant:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I see the logic but hate how we could be without what was one of better players at Boro. Even 1 game puts us at a disadvantage-that would be 2 key players missing from a very important away leg.
Of course 1 game puts us at a disadvantage, it's worse than 0 games isn't it. I was only explaining the logic, it wasn't necessarily my opinion, but thinking about it, it's probably a good shout.

We're more likely to be defensive away to Wednesday anyway, maybe playing with 5 in the midfield. Having Dale available to play 442 at home, and then crucially available for the final (should we make it) is what we really need. I don't fancy going to Wembley against Derby or Hull without Stephens.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the alternative is for me to alienate myself from just about all my mates for the rest of this week as none of them support Brighton ( even the twatts from sussex) and none of then give a shyte...!!:rant:
Why make it just a week? Sounds like you need new mates anyway.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If Stephens' appeal is rejected, do we even HAVE five available midfielders?

Ince,Crofts,Sidwell,Holla,Caskey? That list is very poor mind.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Seriously that little **** Mike Dean better never show his face in Sussex. Neither the little plague victim Gaston Ramirez. Little Uruguayan cu nt

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Ince,Crofts,Sidwell,Holla,Caskey? That list is very poor mind.

Ince - NO - Fulham hold his registration until 30th June
JFC - NO - Ditto, MK Dons

Crofts - yes in theory, although he returned early from Gillingham injured.
Holla --yes, in theory, though he hasn't even been training with the first team recently, apparently

So the only available '5 man midfield' (unless Crofts IS fit), is:

<winger> Sidwell Kayal Towell <winger>

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Stephens' appeal is rejected, do we even HAVE five available midfielders?
Fair point.

I'm just sitting here waiting for a decision, but it might not come for a couple of days :facepalm:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'm told that Crofts and Rea would be available for the play-offs. Ince, JFC and O'Grady won't be.

Richie Towell is another midfield option from the bench.

Liam Rosenior could easily play centre mid alongside Kayal with Bong coming in at left back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here