Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Daily Mail article

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Very well said, could not agree more. Typical of the leftie liberals to shout 'racist' at anyone who dares to say the 'wrong' thing. to deny we have a problem with Asian men grooming vulnerable white girls beggars belief, Its a very uncomfortable truth for them. To my recall I don't remember seeing another thread on here about it and yet if one racist remark is made at football they are all on NSC showcasing how right on they are.

You are not a victim of leftie liberals. You are a troll.

I wouldn’t mind but you really couldn’t care less about vulnerable white girls.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Racist because I've dared state a fact? That's why they get away with it because the police and social services know they will wave the 'racism' card if they start investigating.

I don't need to I can see that pretty much every month there is yet another gang of Asian men convicted of sexually abusing young white females. You lot can quote me ya smart arse stats / arguements all you like but the undeniable truth is we have a major problem with gangs of asian men exploiting young vulnerable white females.

I'm confused. Are the police doing nothing because they are scared of being called racist, or are they investigating, arresting and charging these gangs at such a rate it is leading to monthly convictions?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm confused. Are the police doing nothing because they are scared of being called racist, or are they investigating, arresting and charging these gangs at such a rate it is leading to monthly convictions?
Police forces have admitted that in the past they have avoided and swept these situations under the carpet as they were scared of being accused of racism or of stirring up racial tensions. Thankfully, that harmful practise seems to have been overturned.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Police forces have admitted that in the past they have avoided and swept these situations under the carpet as they were scared of being accused of racism or of stirring up racial tensions. Thankfully, that harmful practise seems to have been overturned.

In certain cases in the past, yes. But BS's post seems to be suggesting they continue to get away with it because people are too scared to investigate, while also suggesting there's so much investigating going on there are monthly convictions.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
And yet another:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11000016/asian-grooming-gang-jailed-huddersfield/

As per usual it gets reported by the BBC but that's it, no debate along the lines of 'we have a major problem here'. I know 'whataboutery' is a no no on NSC but can you imagine if was gangs of white males plying young asian girls with drugs and raping them? It would be a national scandal, stern faced ministers promising 'immediate action' no doubt an internet driven campaign to stop it etc, but for vulnerable white girls nothing. Where is Lily Allen etc?

Some snowflake footballer gets called a name and it's massive news, everyone anxious to showcase how right on they are by calling for 2 years bans etc, but not a peep for young white girls who fall victim to gangs of asians.

No doubt the usual 'elite' will soon be on here calling me a 'racist ' (I'm not) and quoting all sorts of studies to show it's not really a problem etc.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And yet another:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11000016/asian-grooming-gang-jailed-huddersfield/

As per usual it gets reported by the BBC but that's it, no debate along the lines of 'we have a major problem here'. I know 'whataboutery' is a no no on NSC but can you imagine if was gangs of white males plying young asian girls with drugs and raping them? It would be a national scandal, stern faced ministers promising 'immediate action' no doubt an internet driven campaign to stop it etc, but for vulnerable white girls nothing. Where is Lily Allen etc?

Some snowflake footballer gets called a name and it's massive news, everyone anxious to showcase how right on they are by calling for 2 years bans etc, but not a peep for young white girls who fall victim to gangs of asians.

I would certainly imagine that if this were the case you wouldn't be posting links about it.

No doubt the usual 'elite' will soon be on here calling me a 'racist ' (I'm not) and quoting all sorts of studies to show it's not really a problem etc.

Which you wouldn't read as they would challenge your ignorance.

Last edited:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I would certainly imagine that if this were the case you wouldn't be posting links about it.

Which you wouldn't read as they would challenge your ignorance.

Don't need to I watch / read the news. It's just a very uncomfortable truth, hence the reason why the diversity obsessed BBC will report it (they have to to retain any credibility) but they will never analyse it as they do with other stories, I've never seen a 'why do we have a problem with asian men raping white girls' type thing nor have i ever heard them debate it on 5 live. Yet more 'fashionable' stories such as 'racism in football' attracts endless coverage. Surely white girls being exploited by asian men is a damn sight worse than one person in a crowd of 40 odd thousand saying something racist and yet it gets a fraction of the coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here