Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Daily Mail article

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Yeah that's fine. As suspected that's a well reported two year old case that has nothing to do with Boris being a racist or Dave calling him out on it. Anything relevant?

Yeah I get that , the PM that appoints the UK's most ethnically diverse cabinet is racist . :yawn::yawn:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't need to I can see that pretty much every month there is yet another gang of Asian men convicted of sexually abusing young white females. You lot can quote me ya smart arse stats / arguements all you like but the undeniable truth is we have a major problem with gangs of asian men exploiting young vulnerable white females.

What you are confusing here is 'undeniable truth' and dogma that you are holding so tight that you refuse to listen to anything that may challenge it.

Anyway, there seems little point in engaging in discussion with you. Enjoy your thread, I hope it becomes the echo chamber you appear to be seeking. Free from all those 'smart arse stats and arguments' from experts in child sexual exploitation who might challenge your ideas.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have no idea as the the findings are being kept secret to protect us all
Well the links went nowhere and many of the quotes were unattributed. All a bit sensationalised for me.

Government are possibly trying to ensure they don't get embarrassed by this contentious issue. Nothing new there.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
The onus is on you to provide proof of your position, or can't you google?

Besides, two (or more) wrongs don't make a right. You're dealing in pure whataboutism because you can't defend the obvious racism in Johnson's writing. Kids getting groomed by whoever isn't right. Neither is having a PM who thinks that Muslim women are letterboxes and African children are Picanninies with water melon smiles.

Say whatever you like but we have a major problem in this country with asian men exploiting white females. I know its not the 'right' thing to say but its the truth.But saying that makes me a 'racist'. Thats why they get away with it as the police and social services know they will wave the race card. You get one guy in a crowd of 40k saying something racist and its headline news with endless debates etc but asian men exploiting white vulnerable females attracts a fraction of the coverage.

Guys / girls cheers for the thumbs up, makes me realise some on here do live in the real world like me.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
What you are confusing here is 'undeniable truth' and dogma that you are holding so tight that you refuse to listen to anything that may challenge it.

Anyway, there seems little point in engaging in discussion with you. Enjoy your thread, I hope it becomes the echo chamber you appear to be seeking. Free from all those 'smart arse stats and arguments' from experts in child sexual exploitation who might challenge your ideas.

I am right. But the leftie liberals don't like it. Dare to speak out like me and get called a 'racist'.Read the news / google it. It's a major problem. If was white men doing it to BAME girls you lot would be up in arms about it as its a 'fashionable' cause.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are you really that brain-washed that you believe that? The 'undeniable truth' is that Asian grooming gangs have preyed upon vulnerable young white girls, raping and abusing them, and have been convicted by juries of their peers and rightly sentenced to long terms of imprisonment. Do you seriously deny that? - I mean, seriously? Would you perhaps like to deny the holocaust as well? - it's equally preposterous.

Yes, there are plenty of other evil things happening in this world, but trying to downplay the evil of Asian grooming gangs, and shouting 'Racist' at anyone who dares to mention or condemn them, because there are worse things happening somewhere else is pathetic whataboutery of the lowest order.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Say whatever you like but we have a major problem in this country with asian men exploiting white females. I know its not the 'right' thing to say but its the truth.But saying that makes me a 'racist'. Thats why they get away with it as the police and social services know they will wave the race card. You get one guy in a crowd of 40k saying something racist and its headline news with endless debates etc but asian men exploiting white vulnerable females attracts a fraction of the coverage.

Guys / girls cheers for the thumbs up, makes me realise some on here do live in the real world like me.
Courage, mate - post ~20 said pretty much the same as you and had a pretty high approval rating. Some pillocks just can't manage to move away from their pathetic belief that we (by which I think they mean white English) are to blame for everything. They think that makes them liberal . . . . it doesn't: it creates a sort of quasi-liberal fascism.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am right. But the leftie liberals don't like it. Dare to speak out like me and get called a 'racist'.Read the news / google it. It's a major problem. If was white men doing it to BAME girls you lot would be up in arms about it as its a 'fashionable' cause.

Read the article.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you really that brain-washed that you believe that? The 'undeniable truth' is that Asian grooming gangs have preyed upon vulnerable young white girls, raping and abusing them, and have been convicted by juries of their peers and rightly sentenced to long terms of imprisonment. Do you seriously deny that? - I mean, seriously? Would you perhaps like to deny the holocaust as well? - it's equally preposterous.

Yes, there are plenty of other evil things happening in this world, but trying to downplay the evil of Asian grooming gangs, and shouting 'Racist' at anyone who dares to mention or condemn them, because there are worse things happening somewhere else is pathetic whataboutery of the lowest order.

Read the article to see what I am actually saying.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Say whatever you like but we have a major problem in this country with asian men exploiting white females.

We certainly have had. You'd hope lessons have been learned. However, you cannot provide a link to prove it is still going on and the one from Carlzeiss was two years old and a well documented case that lessons should have been learned from.

I know its not the 'right' thing to say but its the truth.But saying that makes me a 'racist'.

No, what makes you a racist is that you don't seem to care about other instances of child abuse. Where's your condemnation of white nonces?

You get one guy in a crowd of 40k saying something racist and its headline news with endless debates etc but asian men exploiting white vulnerable females attracts a fraction of the coverage.

More whataboutism. Racism in football is wrong. So is organised grooming. But you seem to be saying that we can find out all about Asian grooming by googling and watching the news and then you say it is not getting any coverage. Which is it?

Straight out of the "I'm a nice guy really" troll playbook. One thumbs up from someone who seems to be confused about the contents of an article they haven't read properly. You really are dull.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

Very well said, could not agree more. Typical of the leftie liberals to shout 'racist' at anyone who dares to say the 'wrong' thing. to deny we have a problem with Asian men grooming vulnerable white girls beggars belief, Its a very uncomfortable truth for them. To my recall I don't remember seeing another thread on here about it and yet if one racist remark is made at football they are all on NSC showcasing how right on they are.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Very well said, could not agree more. Typical of the leftie liberals to shout 'racist' at anyone who dares to say the 'wrong' thing. to deny we have a problem with Asian men grooming vulnerable white girls beggars belief, Its a very uncomfortable truth for them. To my recall I don't remember seeing another thread on here about it and yet if one racist remark is made at football they are all on NSC showcasing how right on they are.
No one is denying that this is a problem, that is a ridiculous thing to say. The discussion I am attempting to have with you is a little more nuanced than that.

Let me try again,

You claimed there was an undeniable truth that there is a 'huge problem with Asian grooming gangs preying on white children'.

A couple of people earlier posted links to creditable sources suggesting there were issues with your undeniable truth.

I read them and noted that their arguments are strong and that the evidence that you have probably based your undeniable truth in is scientifically flawed.

I suggested you read them, so you can make your mind up and see that a part of your undeniable truth is based on flawed evidence.

You refused to read the evidence and have now started banging on about being called a racist, saying the 'wrong thing', leftie liberals and suggesting that I believe that there is no such thing as gangs in the first place.

If you don't want to read and comment on the evidence that counters your opinion, written by an expert in the field who knows more about this shit than both you and I, then so be it but please can we do without the holier than thou messager of truth holding a light up to the darkness routine.

If this was really a crusade for truth and hope you would read the counter arguments. As it is I think you are just looking for an echo chamber.

And for the record I have not called you racist. But let's just put that one too bed shall we? Maybe you can clear up your reasons for focusing on Asian grooming gangs over other forms of child abuse and paedophillia? (Which according to stats posted earlier are far more prevelent to the subsection you have chosen).

Last edited:

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Yes I am. We have a problem in this country with Asian men targeting young white girls. That is fact. Google it.

It is predominantly men of the Pakistani community. There is a higher percentage of Pakistani men per % of population that have been convicted of grooming than of any other group.
I recommend the BBC docu-drama Three Girls.
I do not believe it racist to point out facts. It is also a fact that there are white paedophile rings that pray on young children from children's homes see https://www.jonwedgerfoundation.org/
The uncomfortable truth is that the Police and Social services did not act because of being perceived as racist, now if you highlight the race of the predominant actors in grooming gangs that too makes you a racist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here