Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
103, 65, 152, 84.

Looking forward to tonights stage, will Sky be able to control the race like they have done for the last two days?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm almost tempted to set the alarm for the last couple of hours. It is the weekend. Is this sensible behaviour?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm almost tempted to set the alarm for the last couple of hours. It is the weekend. Is this sensible behaviour?

Entirely.

That's precisely what I'll be doing. Only got up to watch Corkscrew Hill so far but I'm well up for this stage tonight. I know it's only TDU but it's turning into a really exciting little race and after all the waiting for the season to start, it hasn't disappointed.

On another note, Gilbert is turning out to be a right pain in the arse for me fantasy points wise as per usual. I put him in when he looks to be odds on and he lets me down. I take him out when he should be having a rest in the bunch and he goes and does things like he did yesterday :facepalm: Now I've no clue how he's going to approach tonight's stage. If I leave him out he'll proabably win the bloody thing, put him in and he'll probably crash!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Banking on a big day tomorrow. Really happy with my team, for once I feel like I have most of the favourites, of course this means someone random will win it from nowhere.

Only 2 riders from the same team is what kills it. If you could slip a third team member past the organisers without them noticing I reckon you could pretty much have all the serious bases covered.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Entirely.

That's precisely what I'll be doing. Only got up to watch Corkscrew Hill so far but I'm well up for this stage tonight. I know it's only TDU but it's turning into a really exciting little race and after all the waiting for the season to start, it hasn't disappointed.

On another note, Gilbert is turning out to be a right pain in the arse for me fantasy points wise as per usual. I put him in when he looks to be odds on and he lets me down. I take him out when he should be having a rest in the bunch and he goes and does things like he did yesterday :facepalm: Now I've no clue how he's going to approach tonight's stage. If I leave him out he'll proabably win the bloody thing, put him in and he'll probably crash!

I've had the same problems with Phillipe, and am ignoring him until the Spring Classics - they are in the Fantasy Cycling calendar, aren't they?

And I've already set the alarm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Entirely.

!

Ok chaps, I'm lying on the sofa and about to nod off.
So against my better judgement, I'm going to bed now, and will see you @ 3.

Nighty night all.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Sky Sports 4 show a rerun at 8:30. Better to get up for that then at crazy o'clock to watch it live.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'll be disappointed with my league position :down:

Strongest team in the league...you know the rest :thumbsup: And there's quite a few to hold up too this season.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sky Sports 4 show a rerun at 8:30. Better to get up for that then at crazy o'clock to watch it live.

That won't be available as a stream though will it? No Sky for me, strictly Freesat & Eurosport Player.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

So THIS, i will try and do Super Bowl in a couple of weeks but normally wake up early hours in a Homer Simpson pose. Still hats off to you, especially with the Cup tie the same day. However I love G, one of my all time greats, but still going to get my shut eye first.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Be thankful you have that. I'm left with streams. Cycling isn't a very big sport over here (but lots of people cycle)

That is until they invent the car :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
SS4 have extended highlights at 08.30 & SS3 at 14.30, with 1/2hr highlights on SS4 at 19.30.

I've been working with the highlights on the iPad on SkyGo which has been great! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here