Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Boom! Whoever was splashing the cash, here is your answer -

Ultimate%20AL%20SLX%209.0%20Aero.jpg

Ultegra di2, Reynolds wheels! £2299!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I really can't be arsed with those up high vids. If you're gonna use a safety line what's the point? The 'look at me' detracts from the skill. That Tinkoff fella did a much better vid.

I've got a bug which explains my weekend performance.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Thank you Zukey.

I am right in thinking that that is a wonderful price for a Garmin Edge 500, am I not?

Sorry I took so long to reply, I had a busy day. I've just had look at the Garmin Edge 500 on amazon and it starts at £123 compared to Aldi's £79.99
I might actually consider buying that myself as all I have at the moment is a cateye bike computer. i am guessing it is quite good compared to the cateye one.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
One for [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] and his tummy:-

Blimey, you're right, Stat. That makes me feel sicker than I already did - and I am off sick today.

I really can't be arsed with those up high vids. If you're gonna use a safety line what's the point? The 'look at me' detracts from the skill. That Tinkoff fella did a much better vid.

I've got a bug which explains my weekend performance.

Really? I thought the whole video was beautiful, fantastic landscapes, brilliant skills riding the ridges and the rocks...and then he cycled a tightrope, miles up in the air!

Of course he had a safety harness. He will have fallen many times before being successful. But he cycled a tightrope miles up in the air!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well September is nearly done and I reckon I could count the number of dry both ways commutes on one hand this month. This morning was the wettest 3 miles I've ever ridden in my life!
Ian Stannard eat your heart out! :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well September is nearly done and I reckon I could count the number of dry both ways commutes on one hand this month. This morning was the wettest 3 miles I've ever ridden in my life!
Ian Stannard eat your heart out! :lol:

Me and Phil Stannarded yesterday afternoon, in the very worst of yesterday's rain.
I reckon my braking distance was about 1/2 mile, so popped into LBS to enquire about the Cube Attain SL Disc.
If Mr Re-MortgageMan says I'm not in for a nasty increase, I reckon that'll be the bike for me.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Really? I thought the whole video was beautiful, fantastic landscapes, brilliant skills riding the ridges and the rocks...and then he cycled a tightrope, miles up in the air!

Of course he had a safety harness. He will have fallen many times before being successful. But he cycled a tightrope miles up in the air!

But that's my point. It was fantastic as it was. The tightrope was just poncey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here