Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palarse (A) - Tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Park right o/s more or less. Last season gave you a ticket upon disembarking allowing you to get through the barrier after the game, back to the coaches. Were a few issues getting through the cordon previous year.

No herding from and back to the station, straight out of the hellhole.

For the 'more mature' fan certainly easier. Trains are more for the youngsters on this one.

This. Dead easy and no hassle at all last time. Can’t be arsed with trains, being held after the final whistle and kettled to the station..........with an 8pm ko it’ll be even more grim. Only issue with the bus will be the traffic out of Dodge but at least it’s warm, dry and comfy [emoji23][emoji23]

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Looking at the train option this year. Do they kettle you to and from Selhurst station or East Croydon? There's a £5 advance ticket back to Worthing at 22:21 from Selhurst station, might be tight if held back after game.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah shit I forgot about the herding after

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Looking at the train option this year. Do they kettle you to and from Selhurst station or East Croydon? There's a £5 advance ticket back to Worthing at 22:21 from Selhurst station, might be tight if held back after game.

It’s usually Thornton Heath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

They always kettle us back to Norwood, very slowly to time with the football special they put on which I think normally stops at Three Bridges, Haywards Heath and Brighton. Highly tedious.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
They always kettle us back to Norwood, very slowly to time with the football special they put on which I think normally stops at Three Bridges, Haywards Heath and Brighton. Highly tedious.

Hoping you are right that it stops at Three Bridges,

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This. Dead easy and no hassle at all last time. Can’t be arsed with trains, being held after the final whistle and kettled to the station..........with an 8pm ko it’ll be even more grim. Only issue with the bus will be the traffic out of Dodge but at least it’s warm, dry and comfy [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm old fashioned. I love the walk to the station and all the Nig31s in the side streets giving it large. Great fun. So train for me as usual.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Could some kind soul have a butcher's on the ticket site to see how many (if any) are left, ahead of the next tier opening up tomorrow?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The only tickets left are in the back couple of rows. I wouldn’t recommend them if you want to see more than half of the pitch.
92d2dd978eb901218b435190d9fd8ecb.jpg

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The only tickets left are in the back couple of rows. I wouldn’t recommend them if you want to see more than half of the pitch.
92d2dd978eb901218b435190d9fd8ecb.jpg

Thanks, that's helpful. I suppose it's similar to the back of Anfield and Stamford Bridge, except you're looking side-on at Selhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here