Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palarse (A) - Tickets

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Over the past 47 years and several hundred away games I have been to, I can't recall a single occasion when I would have been able to make a claim.

Does this mean that if the coach/train/car breaks down, I get a refund?
What about those ticket holders who couldn't get in at the Amex, would they be covered I wonder?
Knowing the reliability of Southern, if I pre-booked a train to arrive one hour before KO but the train was delayed, would I be covered?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Does this mean that if the coach/train/car breaks down, I get a refund?
What about those ticket holders who couldn't get in at the Amex, would they be covered I wonder?
Knowing the reliability of Southern, if I pre-booked a train to arrive one hour before KO but the train was delayed, would I be covered?

The glory and delight is in the detail

https://documents.bookingprotect.com/terms-and-conditions.pdf

Capture.JPG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hoping to get one tomorrow and one Friday.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hoping to get one tomorrow.

My second closest possible away game ( Charlton marginally closer).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Such a complete faf these days. Probably best to travel up, have some beers, sing a few songs, watch it in the pub and get the first train post final whistle. Less hassle, more fun and no money to the Pikeys.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Such a complete faf these days. Probably best to travel up, have some beers, sing a few songs, watch it in the pub and get the first train post final whistle. Less hassle, more fun and no money to the Pikeys.

Why would you even bother travelling up ? Bollocks to that, I'll stay within civilisation and do the same.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why would you even bother travelling up ? Bollocks to that, I'll stay within civilisation and do the same.

A fun day out, talking shit with your mates, reminiscing? Better than dealing with the shit fest that encompasses our small time ‘derby’ these days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A fun day out, talking shit with your mates, reminiscing? Better than dealing with the shit fest that encompasses our small time ‘derby’ these days.

Each to their own. I'd rather be doing that in Hove than Croydon on a Monday night in December though, thats for sure.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Looking to get the coach, anyone done seagulls travel to Smellhurst before and if so what is it like please? (Not what is Smellhurst like, been there and I know it's a sh!t hole but whats the coach journey like etc)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got mine in first wave, just realised I get back from Amsterdam hours before!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looking to get the coach, anyone done seagulls travel to Smellhurst before and if so what is it like please? (Not what is Smellhurst like, been there and I know it's a sh!t hole but whats the coach journey like etc)

Park right o/s more or less. Last season gave you a ticket upon disembarking allowing you to get through the barrier after the game, back to the coaches. Were a few issues getting through the cordon previous year.

No herding from and back to the station, straight out of the hellhole.

For the 'more mature' fan certainly easier. Trains are more for the youngsters on this one.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Park right o/s more or less. Last season gave you a ticket upon disembarking allowing you to get through the barrier after the game, back to the coaches. Were a few issues getting through the cordon previous year.

No herding from and back to the station, straight out of the hellhole.

For the 'more mature' fan certainly easier. Trains are more for the youngsters on this one.

Sounds like the best plan for me. I'm only 39 but can't be arsed with any hassle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here