[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Has the LUZZING commenced?

I must say, I’m tremendously excited by all of this.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Billy Gilmour winnah for xmas please! :clap:
Santa.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
May be a small game for us now, but you can guarantee the Ultras will still be up for this.
On my way shortly. I've got my wife watching on TV and relaying anything that happens on the pitch as I doubt I'll see a thing.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I was almost confident even with our injury list and our make do and mend team selections, until I read,
  • The Eagles have lost four consecutive Premier League home matches for the first time since a run of five from December 2016 to February 2017.

Bugger. It's a few days before Christmas and we know how we like helping others out.
Come on Albion, gift any other team except this one.
A win for us please. Charity begins at home.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm always cautious but there's absolutely no doubt that we are going to smash Palarse tonight! We're due a big win!
Well, f***ing thanks for THAT.

I’ll probably just clean the kitchen then have a long bath tonight now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am going for a jammy Palace goal and a MOTM performance from their keeper :down:
and for you're next trick you are going to predict whether it will be sunny or dark tonight.

Sorry I’m late - got absolutely SMASHED last night and am recovering with an Uncle Sam’s double chili cheeseburger (phenomenal) and about six mugs of tea.
Wow Uncle Sams, didn't realise they still existed. Wasn't there one in (little?) Preston Street, off Western Road years ago? I used to stay at a friends Hotel at weekends and i could always smell their burgers.. best smell ever (food wise at least!)

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
BHAFC are currently ranked 26th in the club world rankings.

CPFC are a lowly 110th.

The only thing that's missing before we can truly gloat about being better than them in every possibly way, is a win at Selhurst.

Let's get this done.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wow Uncle Sams, didn't realise they still existed. Wasn't there one in (little?) Preston Street, off Western Road years ago? I used to stay at a friends Hotel at weekends and i could always smell their burgers.. best smell ever (food wise at least!)
Absolutely superb. They taste exactly the same as they did in the early 90’s.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Lerma, Johnson and Holding.
Holding.....? Would that be the first team player you miss so badly and has made one solitary appearance for you, in an absymal performance in the League Cup...?

After that game, he made the subs bench in the next four games and was never actually called upon to kick the ball...?

A huge loss indeed if it is him ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports