Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
One trick pony? I would be grateful if you could explain what you precisely mean.
1703282990491.png

He means that you only ever post about one thing - your perception of RDZ / Albion's 'exploitation' and 'abuse' of Mitoma.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
To be honest quite a few wouldn’t even been in the squad let alone the starting 11
True - but trying to take a positive from the many injuries, we’ve been able to blood a number of youngsters who will either go on to be valued first team players or sold on at a greater price than we might otherwise have achieved.

Mont-Colt65

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 171626

He means that you only ever post about one thing - your perception of RDZ / Albion's 'exploitation' and 'abuse' of Mitoma.

Many thanks for your interpretation of what "Couldn't Be Hyypia" meant. A slight overlook on your part is that I have also expressed my concern for other players in my posts as well. It is correct, however, that I do not have high opinions of RDZ as a manager. I also have some critical opinions of the club management. But, I'll restrain myself from saying anything in this forum, which, overall, is rather sensitive to any criticism of the club. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here