Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace sign striker from Lewes

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
If you think Vicente is "washed up" you have serious problems.
Don't buy a season ticket next season then if you think your money is being wasted. I'm sure someone else would be more than happy to take your seat.

What he said!!!!!! Well said that man!.....But you just know the dick thinks he know's better, but will still happily pay for his season ticket next season regardless!!!!!
Blokes a cvnt!!!!!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
That's good, because it seems your new owners are cutting their cloth to fit your shit support rather then going down the admin route again by buying players your support cannot justify financially.

It's your future to sign non league players :lolol:

Yeah I suppose, no former non league player ever makes it, Ian Wright, Chris Waddle, Les Ferdinand, Stuart Pearce etc what were their respective clubs thinking when they dragged them out of non league and expected them to make it in the real world eh ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have a Man City player training with us for 10 days to see if he is good enough to come on loan to us next season.
Nice one. Get him ready for the first team, then we'll take him, just like Razak. Thanks.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The whole time I have been following Brighton, Palace have been well known for their excellent youth set up. Made money from developing youngsters.

They sign a young kid from Lewes, they get given stick from our fans. Err what did we do earlier this season? Sign a young kid from Lewes (Solly March) as well as a young kid from Dorchester (Ben Dickensen)

But we are putting them in the development squad blah blah. Who is to say they arent doing the same. Sometime the new found arrogance of our fans winds me up. Apologies for the rant:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The whole time I have been following Brighton, Palace have been well known for their excellent youth set up. Made money from developing youngsters.

They sign a young kid from Lewes, they get given stick from our fans. Err what did we do earlier this season? Sign a young kid from Lewes (Solly March) as well as a young kid from Dorchester (Ben Dickensen)

But we are putting them in the development squad blah blah. Who is to say they arent doing the same. Sometime the new found arrogance of our fans winds me up. Apologies for the rant:)

Well said Brettles x

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

But we are putting them in the development squad blah blah. Who is to say they arent doing the same. Sometime the new found arrogance of our fans winds me up. Apologies
for the rant:)

If you want a love in with Palace be my guest, I'll continue to mock them at every opportunity even if it's biased and sounds arrogant. Maybe you didn't mind the piss being taken for a couple of decades and have grown soft on them because of REMF :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you want a love in with Palace be my guest, I'll continue to mock them at every opportunity even if it's biased and sounds arrogant. Maybe you didn't mind the piss being taken for a couple of decades and have grown soft on them because of REMF :shrug:

This. Mendoza's missing the point big time on this one fears.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Razak was only with us a few months so we hardly got him ready for you.

From Wikipedia:

Abdul Razak
Full name Abdul Razak
Date of birth 11 November 1992 (1992-11-11) (age 19)
Place of birth Bouaké, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position Midfielder

Club information
Current club Brighton & Hove Albion
(on loan from Manchester City}
Number 28

Youth career
2006 ASEC Mimosas
2007–2010 Crystal Palace
2010–2011 Manchester City

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Razak was only with us a few months so we hardly got him ready for you.
I was only teasing. That's my job.

So was it a few months and is wiki wrong again, or was it years?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have to say that the only 'concern' if he is a good one is how he slipped past our own scouts.

No doubt both clubs have different views on his potential, thats football.

Solly March too, probably had been watched many times by our scouts and others without any movement until Newcastle and others were tagged up us possible suitors, thats football too.

Flex Your Head

I agree with this, and I hope we don't come to rue the day that they spotted his talents.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
On a different note there was a tread about our keepers lack oof catching crosses last week ,last night I asked the Goalkeeper coach at Chelsea Acadamy do they teach the lads to punch or catch .He said that from start to finish they tell boys to try to catch everythink and have never to his knowledge ever encouraged lads to punch only as alast resort, he went on to say abroad is another matter and foreign keepers will be very well schooled on punching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here