Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace sign striker from Lewes

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
His name is Bayan Fenwick.

Details of the contract have yet to be released, but he scored 18 goals in 11 appearances for Lewes youth team and made his full debut in an FA Trophy match October.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace taking the option we took when times were tough, wave them bye bye on their slide down the leagues :bigwave:

I'm enjoying the way we are gradually overhauling them, it's been a long wait.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Palace taking the option we took when times were tough, wave them bye bye on their slide down the leagues :bigwave:

I'm enjoying the way we are gradually overhauling them, it's been a long wait.

Gradually? Seems pretty quick to me!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
When and why have some BHA fans got so bloody arrogant??....one swallow does not make a summer!

I love taking these promising youngsters and seeing if they make it, personally. It’s better than buying washed up foreign players, then watching my season ticket money get flushed down the (physiotherapy’s) toilet!!

But then that just might be me?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
When and why have some BHA fans got so bloody arrogant??....one swallow does not make a summer!

I love taking these promising youngsters and seeing if they make it, personally. It’s better than buying washed up foreign players, then watching my season ticket money get flushed down the (physiotherapy’s) toilet!!

If you think Vicente is "washed up" you have serious problems.
Don't buy a season ticket next season then if you think your money is being wasted. I'm sure someone else would be more than happy to take your seat.

Calderon's Sherry

Jun 8, 2011
Eastbourne
About 8-9 years ago I used to play footi with bayan. He's four years younger than myself and he used to join in on our footi training as his brother was in our team. He used to run rings around all of us then at the age of 9. Never thought for a sec id see him signing for a championship side though. Guess that's why im not a football scout ay. I will be sternly telling him never to score against us and possibly score a few own goals if he does actually make it. Good luck too him. Shame it's for the scum tho.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

If you're attempting to suggest that we should have signed this kid and the like rather than Vicente then yes, it probably is just you.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
If you think Vicente is "washed up" you have serious problems.
Don't buy a season ticket next season then if you think your money is being wasted. I'm sure someone else would be more than happy to take your seat.

He might not be washed up but give me someone who gives a toss. Even if they were cheap and young.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He might not be washed up but give me someone who gives a toss. Even if they were cheap and young.

That's good, because it seems your new owners are cutting their cloth to fit your shit support rather then going down the admin route again by buying players your support cannot justify financially.

It's your future to sign non league players :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Errrrr because this is Palace maybe? Maybe it is just you (and a couple of others).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here