Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
So you value you mates opinion (who may well be imaginary) over a top player who played over 500 professional games in the top 2 leagues?

And it's not just Merson, a lot of other pundits on Sky and MOTD praised us and said we were unlucky as did the write ups in the Sunday papers.

Will you ever learn, what ever Palace do, you are shite according to people on here, but you do the same comments for Albion, why don't you all grow some balls and have some good convo, it will make a change, so bloody boring.........

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm trying to recall the Albion ever losing a match then crowing about it on our rivals message boards?!? Nope it's not computing for me. Only a bunch of Bellends would bang on and on and on and on about how brilliantly they lost a match!? Maybe I will try it next time the Albion lose, I'll head over to the BBS and whine on and in about how fantastic we were, I'm sure they won't mind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm trying to recall the Albion ever losing a match then crowing about it on our rivals message boards?!? Nope it's not computing for me. Only a bunch of Bellends would bang on and on and on and on about how brilliantly they lost a match!? Maybe I will try it next time the Albion lose, I'll head over to the BBS and whine on and in about how fantastic we were, I'm sure they won't mind.

For all we know BBS and Holmesdale.net were overrun by Brighton fans saying how well we played at Charlton on Boxing Day :lol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So you value you mates opinion (who may well be imaginary) over a top player who played over 500 professional games in the top 2 leagues?

And it's not just Merson, a lot of other pundits on Sky and MOTD praised us and said we were unlucky as did the write ups in the Sunday papers.

Great, so pleased for you. Well done......perhaps you will get the plaudits and recognition at your 1-0 loss against a second string team on your own board. I'm sure you will.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Be fair on him. Palace were reinvented twice in 2000(?) and 2010. He's probably a little confused.

and forgetful about £30M+ of debt being wiped out or was it because it didn't matter as Goldberg and Jordan were the major creditors.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Of course you did. We could beat Barcelona 5-0 at the Nou Camp with 9 men yet you'd still say we were sh*t!
You really do sound like a cock (not eagle) ....remember you guys are gloating on a Brighton board not BBS.

Are there any Seagulls on there?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

Probably because you've never been in a higher league than Palace since before message boards were invented.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Probably because you've never been in a higher league than Palace since before message boards were invented.
The modern forum originated from*bulletin boards, and are a technological evolution of the dialupbulletin board system.[2][3]*From a technological standpoint,*forums*or*boards*are*web applications*managing*user-generated content.[3][4]Early Internet forums could be described as a web version of an*electronic mailing list*ornewsgroup*(such as exist on*Usenet); allowing people to post messages and comment on other messages. Later developments emulated the different newsgroups or individual lists, providing more than one forum, dedicated to a particular topic.[2]Internet forums are prevalent in several*developed countries. Japan posts the most[citation needed]with over two million per day on their largest forum,*2channel. China also has many millions of posts on forums such as*Tianya Club.One of the first forum sites, and still active today, is Delphi Forums, once called*Delphi (online service). The service, with four million members, dates to 1983.Forums perform a function similar to that of dial-up*bulletin board systems*and*Usenet*networks that were first created starting in the late 1970s.[2]*Early web-based forums date back as far as 1994, with the WIT[5]*project from W3 Consortium and starting from this time, many alternatives were created.[6]*A sense of*virtual community*often develops around forums that have regular users.*Technology,*video games,*sports,*music,*fashion,*religion, and*politics*are popular areas for forum themes, but there are forums for a huge number of topics.*Internet slang*and*image macrospopular across the Internet are abundant and widely used in Internet forums.Forum software packages are widely available on the*Internet*and are written in a variety ofprogramming languages, such as*PHP,*Perl,*Java*and*ASP. The configuration and records of posts can be stored in*text files*or in a*database. Each package offers different features, from the most basic, providing text-only postings, to more advanced packages, offering*multimedia*support and formatting code (usually known as*BBCode). Many packages can be integrated easily into an existing website to allow visitors to post comments on articles.Several other web applications, such as*weblog*software, also incorporate forum features. Wordpress comments at the bottom of a*blog*post allow for a single-threaded discussion of any given blog post.*Slashcode, on the other hand, is far more complicated, allowing fully threaded discussions and incorporating a robust moderation and meta-moderation system as well as many of the profile features available to forum users.Some stand alone threads on forums have reached fame and notability such as the "I am lonely will anyone speak to me" thread on MovieCodec.com's forums, which was described as the "web's top hangout for lonely folk" by Wired Magazine.[7]

I'm tired now so wont highlight the bits you possibly can read....ie 1983....hmn now what league were we in then...?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Another one who thinks football was invented in 2005.

Yes so if you really want to go back in time then your best finish in the top flight is 13th in 1982 and our best finish is 3rd...still seems a bit sad to go back further than twenty years. Any second now you'll be crowing about winning the Southern League in Nineteen-oh-dot

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes so if you really want to go back in time then your best finish in the top flight is 13th in 1982 and our best finish is 3rd...still seems a bit sad to go back further than twenty years. Any second now you'll be crowing about winning the Southern League in Nineteen-oh-dot

Current holders of the Southern League I'll have you know.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

If your lot played (and paid) by the books you would understand it is not so easy to look back just a few seasons. #stjohns

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here