Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Current holders of the Southern League I'll have you know.

Err no, that would be Leamington. Leagues don't just stop when Brighton stop playing in them lmfao.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
If your lot played (and paid) by the books you would understand it is not so easy to look back just a few seasons. #stjohns

You might care to remember then that our fans stuck our hands in our pocket to make sure St Johns didn't go without.
Forgot that have you?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Err no, that would be Leamington. Leagues don't just stop when Brighton stop playing in them lmfao.

Err no, Division Three South, as it was called, is no longer in existence. We are the reigning champions of that division.
Learn some footballing history before you come onto Nsc spouting crap.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Err no, Division Three South, as it was called, is no longer in existence. We are the reigning champions of that division.
Learn some footballing history before you come onto Nsc spouting crap.

And I was talking about the Southern League hence why I called it the Southern League and not Division 3 South. Learn to read before you come onto NSC spouting crap ;)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm trying to recall the Albion ever losing a match then crowing about it on our rivals message boards?!? Nope it's not computing for me. Only a bunch of Bellends would bang on and on and on and on about how brilliantly they lost a match!? Maybe I will try it next time the Albion lose, I'll head over to the BBS and whine on and in about how fantastic we were, I'm sure they won't mind.

Extreme bellendery from the palace gimps.

Will we get more of the same when Norwich beat them ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And I was talking about the Southern League hence why I called it the Southern League and not Division 3 South. Learn to read before you come onto NSC spouting crap ;)

See my signature. I admit I spout crap, and you?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Good.........and the others?

I'm therefore assuming you organised the Brighton fans whip round for all the people who lost their jobs out of the blue at the Amex earlier this season then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm therefore assuming you organised the Brighton fans whip round for all the people who lost their jobs out of the blue at the Amex earlier this season then?

They were NOT owed money. They got paid......unlike the thousands that did not get paid by your club.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
How much? Bet it was no more than they were obliged to be paid with no attempt to help them find work elsewhere. Now don't get me wrong, I doubt Palace or any other club does anything different but then its not me acting high and mighty is it? :)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
How much? Bet it was no more than they were obliged to be paid with no attempt to help them find work elsewhere. Now don't get me wrong, I doubt Palace or any other club does anything different but then its not me acting high and mighty is it? :)

People get made redundant, laid off all the time, do they get help to find work elsewhere. They got paid, not nice that they lost their jobs.......but many many people involved with Palace got NOTHING.....the club then started up again.....did the same.....and started up again.
No comparison is there.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
People get made redundant, laid off all the time, do they get help to find work elsewhere. They got paid, not nice that they lost their jobs.......but many many people involved with Palace got NOTHING.....the club then started up again.....did the same.....and started up again.
No comparison is there.

I bet there was very little difference made to the people who lost their jobs out of the blue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here