xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
ha ha
:wink:
contrast comments on here with those on cavern's saga

pot / kettle / black :shrug:

No-ones's denying their right to protest, and I would be fooking angry if it was denied them. Doesn't mean I don't find them puke-inducing dickwipes.

I find it all mildly amusing in a looking through a microscope at amoeba and other assorted pond-life kind of way. But if one of the smelly gits got in my face I'd quite happily kick his head right up his unwiped arse, in a self-defence/protecting property style of course :thumbsup:

Let them enjoy the freedom of speech they would deny to each and every one of us if the bastards ever got hold of the reigns of power.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lewes Road by Mithras House is on lockdown. There's a HUGE police presence, probably 15 vans and a couple of hundred officers.

Protestors achieving nothing, again.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
these Bad bwais have just blasted past pelham sq up trafalgar st with johnny plod in the saddle chasing after them

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
babylon-a-come to North Laine. Should put a few wankers off their mochachinos

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Anarchists obviously make shit reporters

UK Indymedia

these cnuts are an hour behind the argus site..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Bloody rent a crowd....oooh look at me, no one else likes me but when I riot and protest I get attention and appear wanted....derrrrr

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Talk about f***ing nimbys on here, if this protest was elsewhere i can virtually guarantee a thread full of support from you lot :lol:

good luck to them. it should keep the coppers busy and give them something to do instead of hanging around the station 50-strong to nab some fare dodger from fishersgate...

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Lewes Road by Mithras House is on lockdown. There's a HUGE police presence, probably 15 vans and a couple of hundred officers.

Protestors achieving nothing, again.

what a waste o public money, complete ott farce if you ask me, they should all be out on the beat catching the real thugs, gangs, shysters, vermin and two bobs that are there !!!:angry::rant::angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"4.25pm Protesters have gone through The Level gone along the London Road and are walking up into North Laine along Pelham Street and into Sydney Street.

Reporter Andy Chiles said: "The atmosphere is generally okay, but it is a bit pushey and shovey."

One of the crowd lobbed a dart into the air, which hit photographer Sam Stephenson. Fortunately, he was unhurt"

Nice.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No doubt that old tosspiece CATT, is down there in the middle of it all.

He was. I walked past the demo earlier and passed within a couple of metres of the coffin dodger. It did cross my mind for a moment to fall down like a Drogba when I went past him shouting "He hit me officer" for the joy of seeing him arrested but I thought that I might not be believed.

The buses back to Coldean were all mucked up thanks to that motley crew.:rant:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was. I walked past the demo earlier and passed within a couple of metres of the coffin dodger.

Excellent, I wonder how many days it will be before the usual copy-and-paste letter appears in the Argus from him and his delightful daughter, complaining about police brutality/denial of the lawful right to protest/being picked-on-even-though-I'm-84 or whatever (yep, good one, Mr Catt- try having a demo in Iran or Zimbabwe and then you'll learn about the right to protest)

I'm going for Wednesday.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Indymedia is shite. We use it at College to show what happens when you let idiots report the news with no guidelines.

These dirty unwashed scumbags have the right to protest I suppose, although I believe that high powered jet hoses in this cold weather would have dispersed them quickly. Not because of the cold, but because it was water...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The protesters are chanting: "Whose streets? Our streets!"

No, they are our streets, you pay for f*** all, now get back to your dirty piss-ridden squats you freeloading *****.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, they are our streets, you pay for f*** all, now get back to your dirty piss-ridden squats you freeloading *****.

Hmmm, what have "the streets", whoever they belong to, got to do with their grievance against EDO?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here