Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowds of 15kish next season! How will it affect you?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I was looking at the match by match prices,plus after all the wait for falmer why sit in inferior seats,probably only sit in the esu as the view and backdrop cannot be beaten!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There's a £465 season ticket section in WSU, nice view of the downs if you want something to look at instead of the football.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
How will it affect me? Not in the least.
I live 3000 miles away, and I can't even look forward to the soaring feeling of vindication some folks will have.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What will you two do when the club goes out of business and NCS collapses?

Aside from say i told you so of course.

Will you take your peculiar brand of entertainment to another club board?

On top of the 20K already sold?

Which is less than the present and we had only 16kish last night with a third wishing they had not gone. There is no reason why the football should be any better next season and is it still possible a few will cancel st before next season? Not sure about 20k renewing when only around 15k of the st turned up last night?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Which is less than the present and we had only 16kish last night with a third wishing they had not gone. There is no reason why the football should be any better next season and is it still possible a few will cancel st before next season? Not sure about 20k renewing when only around 15k of the st turned up last night?

And despite all that we'll have c28K for Watford. For whatever reason, and it can't be because its a goal fest they're after , people enjoy going to the Albion and are going in large numbers and will do next season. Way in excess of most clubs in the Championship (if we're still there). For some reason this really annoys you . I don't know why.

Why does it ?

And despite all that we'll have c28K for Watford. For whatever reason, and it can't be because its a goal fest they're after , people enjoy going to the Albion and are going in large numbers and will do next season. Way in excess of most clubs in the Championship (if we're still there). For some reason this really annoys you . I don't know why.

Why does it ?

It dosen't,never said it does that's the others agenda:moo:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It dosen't,never said it does that's the others agenda:moo:

Fair enough. So you'd agree as a fan that Albion's home games this year, despite everything on the pitch which has been woeful in parts, have been incredibly well attended (ie: those turning up) and season ticket renewals for next year are remarkable.
And this is a testament to the loyalty of the fans and perhaps even some small credit to the club for freezing season ticket prices etc. ? (although of course we all wish they'd signed a better squad.)

No ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here