[Football] Cristiano Ronaldo

Poor Cristiano?

• Yes

• No

• Monorail

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Didn’t even really say anything that controversial, saying Ten Hag doesn’t respect him is probably just a factual statement, based on what we’ve seen so far, and nothing else said was that bad

Most of the ‘reveals’ were things that happened before this season.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Didn’t even really say anything that controversial, saying Ten Hag doesn’t respect him is probably just a factual statement, based on what we’ve seen so far, and nothing else said was that bad

Most of the ‘reveals’ were things that happened before this season.
"I don't think the manager respects me" isn't so bad, but he also said "so I don't respect the manager", which is!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Let's face it all he really said was what most non-Manure supporters know. Club owned by bad people and run like the Devil would run a whorehouse. He is paid a shedload of cash each week so really should have kept his mouth shut. Also, I can't help thinking though that his intrinsic vanity is and will forever be compromised by the fact that he ain't, never has and never will be as good as Messi.

FUD at a Club for FUDS, should be a good fit?

TNBA

TTF

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Let's face it all he really said was what most non-Manure supporters know. Club owned by bad people and run like the Devil would run a whorehouse. He is paid a shedload of cash each week so really should have kept his mouth shut. Also, I can't help thinking though that his intrinsic vanity is and will forever be compromised by the fact that he ain't, never has and never will be as good as Messi.

FUD at a Club for FUDS, should be a good fit?

TNBA

TTF
Yes but. GET HIM IN.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Really interesting Piers Morgan interview on talksport about the Ronaldo interview.

Simon Jordan rips into Morgan and as much as it shames me to say it, I quite respect and like Jordans no nonsense approach.

The hunter becomes the hunted.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Agreed an early termination of contract.

Do players at the world cup need to be with a club team to be eligible?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Ended agreement with Manchester United, immediate effect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here