Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crisitian Baz

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Christ on a bike. It was a fairly innocuous error and the sentence was still understandable. It would be a shame if we actually discussed the player, his performance and attributes .

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
On the point of spelling/grammar being important..... well of course it is. For the simple reason that is is a bloody hard to understand what people mean if they can't spell/grammaticalize. Type "Eats shoots and leaves" into google and you will see what I mean.

That is grammar, not spelling - correct spelling is far less important than some might think, see the example below:

Take a look at this paragraph. Can you read what it says? All the letters have been jumbled (mixed). Only the first and last letter of ecah word is in the right place:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
I thought he looked exciting, can't wait to see more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here