Crisitian Baz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
Watching the game versus Bognor last night, I think he played very good!
What do you think of him? :albion1:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
No, of course it doesn't matter, unless you need to feel superioir to someone on an internet message board

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
only on NSC. This is what I love about this place

:moo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Only!

Capital letter for the start of a sentence.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Of course - why should anyone object to bad grammar or spelling?? Its not like its important in life.

I do what you mean, it's like every time there is a spelling or grammatical error on NSC, a child dies or something.

Correct spelling and grammar isn't as important as it used to be (and still is to the older generations) Teaching has been moving away from a broad knowledge on a subject to just learning a narrow part of it that is what is likely to appearing in the final examinations aimed at trying to meet school targets, and also the minimum thats required under the national curriculum.

It's not the younger generations fault spelling and grammar have dropped down the order of priority in teaching at schools, but it's the older generations who have been responsible for letting it's importance drop and a change in focus as to what teachers should be concentrating on teaching.

To then have a go at people for not being able to spell as well or for poorer grammar is then nothing more than trying to make themselves feel superior and is nothing more than mild bullying. - It's rather sad and pathetic, probably a bit like the lives of those who look out for mistakes and then have to flag them up in an attempt to ridicule the original poster.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Calm down dears. He came on and posted something that Borat would have been proud of, and a few people light-heartedly pointed out that his spelling/grammar wasn't the best. He hardly received death-threats did he?

On the point of spelling/grammar being important..... well of course it is. For the simple reason that is is a bloody hard to understand what people mean if they can't spell/grammaticalize. Type "Eats shoots and leaves" into google and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, back to the original point. I also agree that Cristian Baz did a very good match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports