Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith, You are the weakest link.... Goodbye

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
His running into Buckley was laughable. He really was poor tonight. Is he all that? His touch is woeful and he seems to often panic in front of goal. His miss in the first half was harder to miss than score.

That summed up the last few games to be honest...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Bez thinks its alright to come on here here calling everyone morons and tossers but dont like it back. He is a silly sausage

Sorry if it came across that I called everyone morons or tossers, what I actually meant is that you are both of those. Yes he had a shocking game, so who out of our other 'strikers' is better? Like I said, it's not his fault, the blame lies with the manager. Who would you put in his place without altering the Gus team?

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
honestly anyone, wood or cms on tonights performance and the way we play, with wood the ball sticks and hes strong, with cms,well neither. no brainer

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Sorry if it came across that I called everyone morons or tossers, what I actually meant is that you are both of those. Yes he had a shocking game, so who out of our other 'strikers' is better? Like I said, it's not his fault, the blame lies with the manager. Who would you put in his place without altering the Gus team?

We will never know who is better because Hoskins will never get a run in the side and Barnes gets played out of position. You have made yourself look a right dick tonight. Go to bed now

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
We need to get rid, the bloke is just terrible, not just for giving away the goal, he is just simply not good enough.

Absolutely.

Nice bloke, but not a PL/Top of Championship striker. It's just not in his ageing locker & never will be.

Gus cannot be acused of not giving CMS play time.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Who is the top scorer for our team? Do we play to his strengths? You were on his back all pre season and then you backtracked and said you were wrong! One bad game and you think you're right again. Laughable.

i'm with you [MENTION=14929]superbez[/MENTION]

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
We need to get rid, the bloke is just terrible, not just for giving away the goal, he is just simply not good enough.

He's already got more this season than Murray got for the whole of last season.

Strikers thrive on confidence, how does slagging him off after one poor-ish game (in your opinion) in any way help him or us??

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
That summed up the last few games to be honest...

I feel for the immensely talented Buckley.

With a lack of classy match winners in the current first 11 (Orlandi, Vicente and Bruno have that), he has to put up with CMS spoiling possession, chances and more.

Glad LuaLua getting back to his best though.

Hopefully those injured will be back soon, we'll buy that proven striker, and farewell to CMS.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
To be fair I don't think we really had the chance to sign Wood permanently when he was here. And I seem to remember 90% of the twats on here banging on about how shit he was and how he wasn't good enough for us. At eighteen years old.

Gus wanted to sign Wood the last time around but he thought he could do better than playing for the Albion nothing we could do about it.We need 2 strikers urgently and in mho they both need to be alot better than wood.McSmudger should not play in an Albion shirt ever again he does not fit in

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I feel for the immensely talented Buckley.

With a lack of classy match winners in the current first 11 (Orlandi, Vicente and Bruno have that), he has to put up with CMS spoiling possession, chances and more.

Glad LuaLua getting back to his best though.

Hopefully those injured will be back soon, we'll buy that proven striker, and farewell to CMS.

Yeah those 3 have won us plenty of games this season havent they! :facepalm:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He's already got more this season than Murray got for the whole of last season.

Strikers thrive on confidence, how does slagging him off after one poor-ish game (in your opinion) in any way help him or us??

Whats last season got to do with it? Look at this season? How many does Murray have?? Why does he have soo many? Because he is a Quality striker. CMS is League 1 in his touch and in his overall play

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Gus wanted to sign Wood the last time around but he thought he could do better than playing for the Albion nothing we could do about it.We need 2 strikers urgently and in mho they both need to be alot better than wood.McSmudger should not play in an Albion shirt ever again he does not fit in

You should be on stage.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
We will never know who is better because Hoskins will never get a run in the side and Barnes gets played out of position. You have made yourself look a right dick tonight. Go to bed now

LOL. So that's CMS fault that Hoskins doesn't get a run and that Barnes gets played out of position? But you are right to criticise CMS for that, well done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here