Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith, You are the weakest link.... Goodbye

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Morons the lot of you. Absolute tossers. Lets blame CMS for the managers lack of transfer brain? For a minute I thought he was our top scorer in a team that doesn't play to his strengths? Lost for words...

Carry on wise monkey.......

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Who is the top scorer for our team? Do we play to his strengths? You were on his back all pre season and then you backtracked and said you were wrong! One bad game and you think you're right again. Laughable.

1 Bad game?? Really, hes been shite all season barring a 2 game purple patch. He is terrible. He may be top scorer, but any half decent striker would have 20 goals by now with the amount of chances we create

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He was really poor tonight. I think he'll be off in January. Shame it didn't work out.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
That' s just short of a 20-goal pace (22 played), right? And people keep banging on about how we have to get a 20-goal striker in.....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
1 Bad game?? Really, hes been shite all season barring a 2 game purple patch. He is terrible. He may be top scorer, but any half decent striker would have 20 goals by now with the amount of chances we create

Is a very accurate analogy.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have faith in him in the longrun, but in the name of god that was one awful performance. He seemed to be wearing someone else's legs as his every touch was skewiff. He had the good grace to clap us at the end, but I do wonder if he has that big move on his mind. More games like that and his chances will go. Onwards and upwards though, so fight for your place and your team CMS and we'll all brush tonight under the carpet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was woeful tonight, truly dreadful. Let's hope the Norwich scouts weren't there. And I tell you how I judge him - he's not the worst at the club, but he cost us a fortune and with wages to match. He's crap.

And Gus can be equally embarrassed. That bloke who scored for them and had most influence on the game for 50 mins, he played for you once Gus. Bit like Murray, he wasn't good enough. And instead we have a £3m Labrador puppy scurrying around.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Who is the top scorer for our team? Do we play to his strengths? You were on his back all pre season and then you backtracked and said you were wrong! One bad game and you think you're right again. Laughable.

Get your head out of your arse, that miss from 2 yards was embarrassing, but hey at least he got an assist for their second goal and he clapped the fans. Awful

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh do behave! He knew nothing about at least two of them, and does the way we play make him blast stupid shots high and wide? He is shite - end of.

But he retweets and has a lovely smile so leave him alone :jester:

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
One of the most laughable misses I've ever seen in front of the North Stand tonight; didn't win ONE header, and not to mention is mistake for the second goal.

Also though; I don't think it should go un-noticed that Buckley was weak and innefective going forward, and also how Bridcutt was over run in the centre by Trotter. CMS was awful, but there were others that were bad too.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
His running into Buckley was laughable. He really was poor tonight. Is he all that? His touch is woeful and he seems to often panic in front of goal. His miss in the first half was harder to miss than score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here