Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
There was a lot of criticism of Davies when he was here with the famous and ever-present 'barndoor' thread that season. HOWEVER, the problem for him was confidence, which all strikers thrive off. After that debut goal, the expectation was huge and he missed some good chances, the longer the drought went on, the more shot his confidence was and he struggled to get in the team again. He did however, have a very good attitude (I am sure it was him posting as 'Snoopy') and he has shown what confidence can do this season. I wouldn't rule out him doing well in the Championship - he always had potential.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There was a lot of criticism of Davies when he was here with the famous and ever-present 'barndoor' thread that season. HOWEVER, the problem for him was confidence, which all strikers thrive off. After that debut goal, the expectation was huge and he missed some good chances, the longer the drought went on, the more shot his confidence was and he struggled to get in the team again. He did however, have a very good attitude (I am sure it was him posting as 'Snoopy') and he has shown what confidence can do this season. I wouldn't rule out him doing well in the Championship - he always had potential.

^^^^^^^this^^^^^^

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here