Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh yes of course, because that one post excuses th fact you vanished otherwise, didn't you do the exact same thing after Slades good run and then over the summer when we were all super positive, only to reemerge when things went downhill?

But obviously I don't have an R in my name where it should be so what i'm saying counts for nothing.

If you have the time to waste being an utter BORE, you'll have the time to read my posts from last weekend, in which I clearly pointed out I'd rather not waste time getting in pointless arguments with absolute retards like yourself if it means jeopardising the result of my degree.

Today though, it's a bank holiday weekend, and I'm having a day off. Live with it.

But yes, I apologise for not feeling the need to publicise every move I make in my life away from NSC on a public message board. I didn't realise there was a rule that you had to justify reasons for not posting on an internet message board.

Heaven forbid I may have actually been quite busy last summer.

Now, run along....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He always looks like he'll do something good, but then he doesn't.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
if we had to rely on him last season and didn't have Owusu, we would be in League Two now. Fact.
He is a waste of space.

But we didn't so what the hell are you bleating on about, get over it.
He is scoring goals in a lower league so not a waste of space just not good enough for us and where we want to be

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
he's frustrating for sure, shoots when he should pass and tries to shoot when he should shoot but wildly misses ... but a 1 in 3 ratio, and as 2nd striker behind Marc Richards is actually not too shabby. Played out on the wing 2nd half this afternoon and did really well. He DOES give us something, he does try and has good pace and is a handful for defenders.

We'll take him again next season... as long as there's no fee required ;)

You may certainly keep him next season, as long as you don't require a fee.

And btw, would I be right in thinking you also think Tommy Fraser is a great addition to your side? Perhaps subtly complimenting the skills of Doug Loft?

Just a wild guess like.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
But we didn't so what the hell are you bleating on about, get over it.
He is scoring goals in a lower league so not a waste of space just not good enough for us and where we want to be

Jeez are you Craig Davids mum?
i'm bleating on about him being f***ing shit for us, and i hope he never wears the stripes again, which he won't.
i'll wish the lad a good career and such, he'd be a half decent player at this level if he learnt how to keep his composure when he's near the goal.
But for us, he was a dreadful signing, and was infact, a waste of space.

Part Vole

Ay up Duck
Sep 28, 2009
Staffs Moorlands
You may certainly keep him next season, as long as you don't require a fee.

And btw, would I be right in thinking you also think Tommy Fraser is a great addition to your side? Perhaps subtly complimenting the skills of Doug Loft?

Just a wild guess like.

i like both Tommy and Doug, Tommy gives his all and is good for team moral, i can see why Micky made him captain. We can all see that there's a player in Dougy Loft but he's never really managed a run of games (missed pre-season too which didn't help). Loft's problem is that there's not really room for both him AND Tommy in the same side without playing 5 in midfield, as Anthony Griffith is having a great season and we're playing with 2 wide men.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
i We can all see that there's a player in Dougy Loft but he's never really managed a run of games (missed pre-season too which didn't help).

That seems to be a pretty good summary of Doug's time with us as well. Thought he did well at the end of last season and showed some nice skills at times, but somehow he seemed to lack the self-belief to nail down a regular place in the side.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'd probably rather have him upfront than this Eastbourne joker.

Really ? :ohmy:

Isn't a bit early to be writing Barnes off ?

Hasn't done a lot wrong in the two sub performances I've seen him in. Only weakness that has stood out so far to me is his pace, at least compared to Holroyd anyway.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If you have the time to waste being an utter BORE, you'll have the time to read my posts from last weekend, in which I clearly pointed out I'd rather not waste time getting in pointless arguments with absolute retards like yourself if it means jeopardising the result of my degree.

Today though, it's a bank holiday weekend, and I'm having a day off. Live with it.

But yes, I apologise for not feeling the need to publicise every move I make in my life away from NSC on a public message board. I didn't realise there was a rule that you had to justify reasons for not posting on an internet message board.

Heaven forbid I may have actually been quite busy last summer.

Now, run along....

Oh yes of course, very busy when we're doing well, but i'm sure if we were doing badly you'd manage to find 5 minutes to come on here and rip the team apart though wouldn't you? Frankly I couldn't give a shit what you do with your life (although i doubt it's an exciting one) I rather just fancied an argument.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh yes of course, very busy when we're doing well, but i'm sure if we were doing badly you'd manage to find 5 minutes to come on here and rip the team apart though wouldn't you? Frankly I couldn't give a shit what you do with your life (although i doubt it's an exciting one) I rather just fancied an argument.

Well if you couldn't give a shit about my life then how come you know so much about my posting habits?

Oh, just so you are aware, an 'argument' generally consitutes more than writing absolute dribble that a 4 year old could counter, and then frequently whinging at people that have the audacity to point out to you that even most special school students are capable of writing their own name.

Basically, not only are you a tedious bore, but you're a pretty bloody stupid one at that.

:wave:

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
I knew that he would come back to score after posing that, but it was a messy goal and although to be fair, his cross set up the second, he's not a player I would ever pin my hopes on at that level, let alone League One.

Pretty sure he'll either be farmed out again, or just let go for a small fee as he looked like he was working hard, but with precious little quality.

Did his wandering around applauding every single fan thing at the end, which from reading NSC, I gather he did at the Withdean most weeks too?

Fraser has definitely found his level, gets stuck in and plays the odd pass, which all you really need in League Two. Had a strop when he got taken off, but he wouldnt make into anywhere near Poyet's reckoning.

Loft did come on thank god, shot well wide, but ran about a bit, still, dont think anyone will ever miss him either!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I thought Doug Loft set up the Davies goal with a header back across goal? I wanted us to retain Loft but in hindsight it was good to release him as he, along with the all the other players released (minus Hinsh if fit), wouldn't get anywhere near our first team now.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I cannot see him playing again for us I think he is at best Gus's 6th choice striker which for Gus in his squad of 23 players doesn't look promosing

Lady_Vale

Apr 5, 2008
Stoke on Trent
I thought Doug Loft set up the Davies goal with a header back across goal? I wanted us to retain Loft but in hindsight it was good to release him as he, along with the all the other players released (minus Hinsh if fit), wouldn't get anywhere near our first team now.

That was Marc Richards - it was Lofts free kick.

Loft has had a tough time of it lately but he helped turn the game on Saturday and did the same a few weeks back - I want him in instead of Tommy on Saturday.

Tommy's petulant strops are getting on my nerves now. He got booed off a couple of weeks ago for being, well, diabolical and wouldn't acknowledge the fans during his warm down and then Saturday's throwing of the armband is nothing short of disrespectful.

If he was even half as good as he thinks he is we'd have a player on our hands.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
saw fraser on saturday at rotherham - still an absolute joke of a player

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Really ? :ohmy:

Isn't a bit early to be writing Barnes off ?

Hasn't done a lot wrong in the two sub performances I've seen him in. Only weakness that has stood out so far to me is his pace, at least compared to Holroyd anyway.

What? Barnes is from Plymouth, Holroyd is from Cambridge...

Part Vole

Ay up Duck
Sep 28, 2009
Staffs Moorlands
That was Marc Richards - it was Lofts free kick.

Loft has had a tough time of it lately but he helped turn the game on Saturday and did the same a few weeks back - I want him in instead of Tommy on Saturday.

Tommy's petulant strops are getting on my nerves now. He got booed off a couple of weeks ago for being, well, diabolical and wouldn't acknowledge the fans during his warm down and then Saturday's throwing of the armband is nothing short of disrespectful.

If he was even half as good as he thinks he is we'd have a player on our hands.

Bit of a thread drift... this is a Vale MB anyway isn't it? ;)
Tommy's a bit of a Marmite player LV. Yes, his form hasn't been great for a while but i think he brings more to the team than just his performances. I've watched him closely for a while now trying to see what Micky sees in him. Yep, he's not the greatest tackler, his free kicks rarely result in anything and some of his passes go astray but he works his socks off getting from box to box, never goes missing and is constantly talking and geeing up his team mates.

He wears his heart on his sleeve so i think the 'petulant strops' are just frustration... he wants to well for the team, take that side away from him and i think he'd definitely be worse for it and so would the team. On performances alone, i'd have Loft in there for a run of games. At this crucial stage of the season i think i'd stick with Tommy starting and then bring on Lofty if we need to shake things up.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here