Craig Davies

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
At Vale v Daggers today and there is no way hel be with us much longer.

Already missed an open goal and the fans up here dont like him at all. One to make way fairly soon Id imagine.

Tommy Fraser in midfield for the hosts too, you can see why he was released too! Doug Loft on the bench, I can only hope he comes on 2nd half...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
scores again

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh look, we lose and your back from a prolonged break where we just happened to go on a good run and get out of danger. Your right though.

posted on here when we won 3-0 the other day.

But still, feel free to ignore facts that stare you in the face if it gives you the opportunity to continue being an utter dick head.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I wouldnt give a shit if he scored 30 goals in 5 games for them, i still wouldn't want him back.
f***ing donkey.
He will NEVER be forgiven for that miss at Mk Dons. And the open goal at Northampton. and at home to Tranny. And all the other ones.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
posted on here when we won 3-0 the other day.

But still, feel free to ignore facts that stare you in the face if it gives you the opportunity to continue being an utter dick head.

Oh yes of course, because that one post excuses th fact you vanished otherwise, didn't you do the exact same thing after Slades good run and then over the summer when we were all super positive, only to reemerge when things went downhill?

But obviously I don't have an R in my name where it should be so what i'm saying counts for nothing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I wouldnt give a shit if he scored 30 goals in 5 games for them, i still wouldn't want him back.
f***ing donkey.
He will NEVER be forgiven for that miss at Mk Dons. And the open goal at Northampton. and at home to Tranny. And all the other ones.

The fact you cannot forgive someone for a miss last season says more about you than it does about a professional footballer.
then again sure he is really fussed what you think of him

Part Vole

Ay up Duck
Sep 28, 2009
Staffs Moorlands
he's frustrating for sure, shoots when he should pass and tries to shoot when he should shoot but wildly misses ... but a 1 in 3 ratio, and as 2nd striker behind Marc Richards is actually not too shabby. Played out on the wing 2nd half this afternoon and did really well. He DOES give us something, he does try and has good pace and is a handful for defenders.

We'll take him again next season... as long as there's no fee required ;)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The fact you cannot forgive someone for a miss last season says more about you than it does about a professional footballer.
then again sure he is really fussed what you think of him

if we had to rely on him last season and didn't have Owusu, we would be in League Two now. Fact.
He is a waste of space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports