Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPR behind west stand

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Where did you hear this from, as we seem to have a conflicting account now? I sincerely hope you are wrong, as this really brought me down last night.

A police officer who was dealing with in another incident at the ground told stewards that two officers were on there way to tell a 80 year old women that her husband had died. i know there were at least 3 incidents last night one fan had a fit but happened at half time and was taken to hospital, another fan collapsed at a bus stop above the coach park around 5.30pm, and the elderly fan who had a suspected heart attack. with ref's to conflicting accounts i agree and love to be wrong and he is ok,
i will have more news on Monday which will either confirm or deny that he passed away,if any one else has a update before would love to hear from them.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Argus saying fan in critical condition but not dead, sounds like heart attack

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
what was going on at the front of the north stand? saw an older guy surrounded by stewards/paramedics on two different occasions.

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
A police officer who was dealing with in another incident at the ground told stewards that two officers were on there way to tell a 80 year old women that her husband had died. i know there were at least 3 incidents last night one fan had a fit but happened at half time and was taken to hospital, another fan collapsed at a bus stop above the coach park around 5.30pm, and the elderly fan who had a suspected heart attack. with ref's to conflicting accounts i agree and love to be wrong and he is ok,
i will have more news on Monday which will either confirm or deny that he passed away,if any one else has a update before would love to hear from them.

Dear All,

My information this evening is that the male is up and talking in hospital. True praise needs to go to all that helped this gent at the Amex.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Super news, thanks

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I saw Him fall over, my son ran over to help straight away and i called the police over, He went white straight away and wasnt moving His head hit the floor VERY hard, i would guess that He had a heart attack b4 falling over, because He was running and then just went down right in front of us :-( We were all deeply upset 4 the Guy :-(

I posted this on another thread, that is GREAT news if He is OK :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Dear All,

My information this evening is that the male is up and talking in hospital. True praise needs to go to all that helped this gent at the Amex.

If this is correct, then that is the best result at the AMEX so far this season.

Get well soon mystery gent.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very good news

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Dear All,

then that is Great news and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If this is correct, then that is the best result at the AMEX so far this season.

Get well soon mystery gent.

Very well said mate.

Reports were that the guy was running, I hope that post-match transport stress has not contributed to this incident. Be great if the guy can be acknowledged (and those that helped him) as and when he makes it back to a match.

Albion fan saved from heart attack at Amex From The Argus)

PG

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Walking past the incident I could only see the fellas feet, from his trainers I assumed it was child and it made me feel sheepish myself. I Hope the gent is okay and makes a speedy recovery and able to enjoy a excellent result this Saturday against Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here