CPR behind west stand

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
RIP. Very sad to hear.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Can anyone describe what this bloke looked like?

Mate, if you're concerned scouabout about a loved one I'd check with the hospital, I doubt anyone here would be able to give you an accurate enough description that wouldn't just cause more worry..

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Mate, if you're concerned scouabout about a loved one I'd check with the hospital, I doubt anyone here would be able to give you an accurate enough description that wouldn't just cause more worry..

...exactly what I just did.
Spoke to Sussex Police, it wasn't who I thought it might have been.
And whoever it was did not pass away.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Whatever has happened, I hope that person makes a quick and full recovery and find out from the hospital why they collapsed.

AgerBomb22

Jun 2, 2011
Chi Town/Burgess Hill
not sure if this is related but I remember seeing an ambulance driving down from the car park on the hour mark (view from the back row of west upper). such awful news. RIP!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Soory to hear about this. The club have recently installed 8 diffibrilators arouns the stadium for situations such as this.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Let's hope they placed one at the top of the stairs to WSU then as every time I go up there I think I'll need one!!!!

And I don't think I am alone when you look around and ppl are out of breath and panting!!!! And those are the young ones!!!! There are an awful lot of older fans up there too!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Just heard he sadly died.

Where did you hear this from, as we seem to have a conflicting account now? I sincerely hope you are wrong, as this really brought me down last night.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I saw a steward leading a very distressed looking lady away from the incident into the WSL concourse. Dunno if she was related to him. Hopefully the chap pulled through and makes a speedy recovery.

Stewards meds and police all looked to be doing a very professional job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It certainly didn't look good. I hope bathseagull is right, and the chap did make it. As others have said, it took some the shine off of the afternoon, after seeing a fellow Albion fan like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here