Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Finally!! You're first?! Really? Well, you should have said... Congrats! We're 16th i think.
Like you got outplayed by a shite team,Coventry!
Your gonna get outplayed again on monday like you always do.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I refuse to believe that their is no money available, Tony will not sit and watch us slide into league one. I actually have to laugh that we spent over £4m on attacking players and signed Vicente....yet cannot get a goal for love nor money!

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Does soton have a board of your own or do you spend all your sad life on boarda of boards from other teams? Just an observation that got me wondering.....

Don't cry.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Come on everybody. We only have 1 good fit striker, we have 11 players injured and suspended and as a result haven't had a settled team for months. I firmly believe this is the worst it can get. Once Soton is out of the way, we'll begin the recovery unless we beat the Saints!

17th - ruined a nice meal and evening out with the wife. 2 players sent off, for reckless stupidity.
26th - pissed the wife off again travelling to watch 11 more turkeys.
31st - going out with the wife - f***ing grumpy again.
2nd - ???? No plans yet -

Does 1901 come with marriage guidance?

Quote of the day!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Shame we didn't manage to keep Murray and spend some of the CMS £2.5m on a decent goalkeeper!

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
I know, horrid isn't it. But we'll get there! Don't forget we have just a few suspensions and injuries. That is not an early excuse, its a fact! :lolol:
I think you could beat us if you went out and played for a win.If you don't you'll get thrashed.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
A f***ing joke, We have Steve Cook out on loan, we he not recalled him and maybe looking to sell him to Bournemouth for f*** all money. Poyet will not back down on our style of play, even if it is obvious during some games it needs it. He acts like a bloody baby on the sidelines and his assistant leads by example with his discipline so it is no wonder we have so many bloody bookings/bans. Poyet has been at the club for over a few seasons now and cannot seem to find a left or right back, not even for cover. We wasted money on a Spanish crock and cannot see that Ankergren is a bloody joke. What is the point i having a £10m training centre based on any of that shit

A pretty hard hitting reflection, but an honest one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports