Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Well if you're going to make stuff up as you go along, I might as well sign off now. Alternatively, perhaps you could highlight in my post where I have mentioned any of that sh!te.

All of that is on the UKIP policies pages of your link.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Predictable Uber-Tory stuff. Blame foreigners for the failures of capitalism ( not sure you've read the link if that's what you think ), cut taxes for the well off ( as well as the lowest paid ), slash services for the rest of us ( I believe you mean everyone ) and hand over public assets to the usual collection of spivs ( you mean like the last Labour government did with PFI ? I'm also guessing that like most Uber-Lefties you don't want to admit the difference between outsourcing and privatisation. Very little of the later has happened under the present government).

If you're going to use 'facts' like that at least make them complete.

Dandyman

In London village.

Camicus

I see you are brandishing more out of date policies from an already discredited source.
The main man responsible for that claptrap last year was fired.
If you want to update your knowledge on UKIP policies the most recent info is here
http://www.ukip-brightonandhove.org/#xl_xr_page_policies

You may still dislike UKIP but at least you will be better informed.:kiss:

I have to admit that I know of at least 5 people in my area that claim disability with a so called bad back etc.
Some of these people have never worked a day in their lives (unless it's for a bit of cash on the side) and know how to cheat the system.
It makes me very angry that they are taking money out of the welfare budget that is desperately need by more worthy cases.
How many times have you opened the newspaper recently to read about someone claiming disability and posting a video on Facebook of themselves Limbo dancing or some such nonesense?

Prove it! Go on prove people are malingering! Government figures say it is 0.7% Midwales Mike is not a discredited source in fact he has just won his court case. The fact it was even a policy in the first place is bad enough to then defend that policy says a lot. Then to have the mighty leader say it never exsisted. Ukip the gift that keeps on giving

Dandyman

In London village.
"Uber-Tory", you have used that word twice in your last 3 posts, as UKIP have not been in power then i would assume you are just assuming.

Kipper MPs both right wing ex-Tories. Pound Shop Powell is a failed Tory candidate on more than one occasion . Their politics are Monday Club extremism with a dose of populism for the gullible.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Nothing is impossible which is why Scottish labour have reintroduced clause V

I assume you actually mean, clause IV, which was originally removed by Tony Blair in 1995 as a key part of the launch of New Labour?

If you can find anything in Jim Murphy's recent announcements regarding Scottish Labour's reconfigured clause IV that advocates nationalisation (and re-nationalisation) I would be staggered...........and for a very profound reason.

Jim Murphy is a long standing supporter and member of Progress an internal Labour think tank made up of Blairite Labour supporters, like Mandelson and Oona King. He would be ideologically opposed to nationalisation, and would advocate progressive privatisation and deregulation (just like Blair did)

There's the nub, and it's why the EU with its neo liberal capitalist agenda is bang on the ideological button for Progress and it's supporters. Consequently, it's not "old Labour" but "new Labour" and why the Scottish Labour Party (and Labour Party in general) will continue to haemorrhage support from the working class.

As I see it, the new clause IV is an attempt by Scottish Labour to define its Scottishness, which is a natural response to SNP.

All the while people like Murphy and Miliband lead Labour, and remain committed to the EU's agenda then re nationalisation and protecting the interests of the British working class are impossible.

Sorry to break that to you...........

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Kipper MPs both right wing ex-Tories. Pound Shop Powell is a failed Tory candidate on more than one occasion . Their politics are Monday Club extremism with a dose of populism for the gullible.

I see what you did there, shoehorned in the Pound Shop Bland joke, obviously stuck with you.
So tell me how you know what UKIP will do when they have NOT been in power, unlike the Tories and Labour who have. Seems to me you are either psychic or scaremongering with no evidence thus far.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I don't suppose anybody has brought up the fact that Millidence and his party the labour buffoons sent out a reminder to all doorstep labourshites not to get embroiled in any immigration questions and then quickly retracted it because they still don't know how to deal with the mess they started

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I don't suppose anybody has brought up the fact that Millidence and his party the labour buffoons sent out a reminder to all doorstep labourshites not to get embroiled in any immigration questions and then quickly retracted it because they still don't know how to deal with the mess they started

Yep, i put the link up the other day.

Labour MPs have been secretly ordered not to campaign on immigration because doing so could cost them the next election, the Daily Telegraph can reveal.
A private strategy document circulated by Labour HQ and seen by this newspaper warns that the bigger immigration becomes as a campaign issue the more votes the party will lose.
MPs are told to focus on "moving the conversation on" if voters express concerns about border controls to topics Labour is stronger on such as healthcare or housing.
They are also urged not to send leaflets on immigration to all voters because it could be "unhelpful" and "risks undermining the broad coalition of support we need to return to government".
The revelations are a major embarrassment for Ed Miliband, who is expected tell voters Labour understands their immigration concerns and harden the party's stance on cheap foreign workers in a major speech on Monday.
Some Labour MPs have reacted with fury over the strategy document, calling it an "April Fools" joke and accusing the leadership of trying to "massage" their relationship with constituents.
The 33-page document, entitled "Campaigning against Ukip", was produced by the Labour Party and recently distributed to dozens of MPs in danger of losing votes to Ukip alongside detailed constituency maps pinpointing where possible defectors can be found.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-document.html

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I see what you did there, shoehorned in the Pound Shop Bland joke, obviously stuck with you.
So tell me how you know what UKIP will do when they have NOT been in power, unlike the Tories and Labour who have. Seems to me you are either psychic or scaremongering with no evidence thus far.

It's going to be great when UKIP get in to power... Get plenty of Pringles in.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Even by the standards of the average Kipper inbred that is gibberish.

what's up the truth's to hard to swallow is it.
whatever labour are they most certainly are not democratic and neither are the rest of the w*nkers who currently operate from Westminster.
the EU is far from being a democratic union, this is a union who takes away the rights of the electorate by overturning referendums... and so to would the majority of c*nts inside the british parliament if they could achieve their way.

it's quite astonishing how a corrupt organisation as the EU still continues to have any support at all when knowing the amount of stunts it has pulled, also lets not forget about the amount of misery that this lot of b*stards have afflicted upon the poorer southern nation states..and still continue doing. they should be highly ashamed of themselves.

kipper inbred:lolol::facepalm: the ignorance of the left begs belief, grow up d*ck head.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I assume you actually mean, clause IV, which was originally removed by Tony Blair in 1995 as a key part of the launch of New Labour?

If you can find anything in Jim Murphy's recent announcements regarding Scottish Labour's reconfigured clause IV that advocates nationalisation (and re-nationalisation) I would be staggered...........and for a very profound reason.

Jim Murphy is a long standing supporter and member of Progress an internal Labour think tank made up of Blairite Labour supporters, like Mandelson and Oona King. He would be ideologically opposed to nationalisation, and would advocate progressive privatisation and deregulation (just like Blair did)

There's the nub, and it's why the EU with its neo liberal capitalist agenda is bang on the ideological button for Progress and it's supporters. Consequently, it's not "old Labour" but "new Labour" and why the Scottish Labour Party (and Labour Party in general) will continue to haemorrhage support from the working class.

As I see it, the new clause IV is an attempt by Scottish Labour to define its Scottishness, which is a natural response to SNP.

All the while people like Murphy and Miliband lead Labour, and remain committed to the EU's agenda then re nationalisation and protecting the interests of the British working class are impossible.

Sorry to break that to you...........

I admit that I haven't read the entire thread and I appreciate quoting has probably gone awry Fergus... but it looks like you are having a go at yourself in post 1022. :)

Edit. Now that's wierd. Now I'm quoting Camicus. :dunce: I'm off to bed.

D

Deleted member 22389

Again none of the main parties answering the main question, what are they going to do about 250,000+ people coming here every year because of open borders with EU.
There all stuck trying to deal with this one issue. Labours response to reducing these numbers was quite frankly pathetic, it won't make a scrap of difference. I suppose they hope as the economy gets better immigration will not be so much of an issue, but their wrong. You can lie about the economy but you can lie about the numbers of people that come here.

Labour don't have any plans for reducing this debt, it will be more of the same, with more bullshite and more people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's going to be great when UKIP get in to power... Get plenty of Pringles in.

They will not get in power, hopefully ruffle a few feathers and change a few policies. Until the election we shall have many threads about a party not in power whilst the parties that have been in power are largely ignored by the sheeple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here